Village Idiot Of The Week: Knock Twice

Village Idiot Of The Week

• Total voters
I said if you touch you girl it can’t be. And follow that up with if so it against her will after being told stop then yes it’s assault.

It’s all in that thread.

i see you didn’t answer the question too
"riight"

Your whole point was made to say game aint assualt that chick cause you cant assault a chick you fucking even though reports clearly said she told him to stop.

Thread is there for everyone to see. Take the L fam.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
@Chi-town B @TonyDubbz @Hellczar @Whis Khalifa @silverfoxx @Inori @Meeks @AZTG and @Blue_London

Yes or no

Have you ever touched your S/O without asking

I already know the answer is yes. And I know y’all not gon answer.

So every single one of y’all can go jump in a lake and swallow a snake

Name threw me off.. this @Thor right? You the homie but you already won this village idiot contest... cmon fam you can accept and try not to be the idiot next week.

You been asking this question for a while now and tryna double down. I'll go ahead and answer for myself... I doubt anyone has some kinda explicit ask for permission to engage with their significant other. You gon have to come to terms with the fact you phrased it wrong... then when folks called you out on it you doubled down instead of saying... hmmm maybe I didn't word that shit the way I truly meant it.. and for that... you get the donkey/village idiot of the week... sorry it had to be you bro

Your whole point was made to say game aint assualt that chick cause you cant assault a chick you fucking even though reports clearly said she told him to stop.

Thread is there for everyone to see. Take the L fam.

I said you can touch your woman

if she said stop I said you can’t touch your women.

Basic shit bruh. Basic

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and AZTG
Name threw me off.. this @Thor right? You the homie but you already won this village idiot contest... cmon fam you can accept and try not to be the idiot next week.

You been asking this question for a while now and tryna double down. I'll go ahead and answer for myself... I doubt anyone has some kinda explicit ask for permission to engage with their significant other. You gon have to come to terms with the fact you phrased it wrong... then when folks called you out on it you doubled down instead of saying... hmmm maybe I didn't word that shit the way I truly meant it.. and for that... you get the donkey/village idiot of the week... sorry it had to be you bro

I didn’t though phrase it wrong because I made multiple post say you can but once she say stop you can’t

So no answers still?

Okay guys and gals. Y’all dont want this hot fire. Y’all good

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
I said you can touch your woman

if she said stop I said you can’t touch your women.

Basic shit bruh. Basic
We've asked you to stop bleeding out on this hill multiple times... Your persistence is foretelling...

You still don't have it with right so this is how I feel.

BEFORE you put your hands on your woman there needs to be a set understanding about what's cool and what's not.

You grabbing her up then hearing no as your signal to stop is still a violation, bruh. You and the Game wrong.

Like I said in the thread, what you and your woman have worked out is between y'all. It just ain't cookie cutter, feel me?

We've asked you to stop bleeding out on this hill multiple times... Your persistence is foretelling...

You still don't have it with right so this is how I feel.

BEFORE you put your hands on your woman there needs to be a set understanding about what's cool and what's not.

You grabbing her up then hearing no as your signal to stop is still a violation, bruh. You and the Game wrong.

Like I said in the thread, what you and your woman have worked out is between y'all. It just ain't cookie cutter, feel me?

Show me where I said it wasn’t