Village Idiot Of The Week: Knock Twice

Village Idiot Of The Week

• Total voters
Based on what y'all are saying thor said, I agree with him

This was one of the comments said. There are wives in abusive marriages everyday but they can't be sexually assaulted because their married? Though, i think @Thor may have meant that if a couple are good with each other, it wouldn't be sexual assault if you grabbed her ass at any time? Either way, if she tells you no constantly, that might be assault.

if you touched your S/O without asking them first you do the same thing I was saying

Literally had niggas in the thread saying they don’t ask every time.

Like foreal. What is y’all even saying then if you don’t ask every time

Bunch of single “I’m working on myself” ass niggas on the ABW.

if you touched your S/O without asking them first you do the same thing I was saying

Literally had niggas in the thread saying they don’t ask every time.

Like foreal. What is y’all even saying then if you don’t ask every time

Bunch of single “I’m working on myself” ass niggas on the ABW.
You flat out agreed that married women could not be sexually assaulted period. That is when the thread went south. So basically, if a women no longer wants to be with her husband, he gets mad and tries to force his self on her, it is not assault?

You flat out agreed that married women could not be sexually assaulted period. That is when the thread went south. So basically, if a women no longer wants to be with her husband, he gets mad and tries to force his self on her, it is not assault?

Its not assault if you grab heass.

it becomes assault when you do it against her will.

Y’all suppose to be smart I literally said if you do it against her wishes then it becomes assault

:ghost:

Reactions: Olorun22

Y’all suppose to be smart I literally said if you do it against her wishes then it becomes assault

You gonna have to find that quote then. You went multiple pages saying the complete opposite. You are contradicting yourself. You said wives could not be sexually assaulted but then say if it is against their will, it is assault?

I'll say my only complaint is.....this ideology had nothing to do with Game situation

You created a whole separate argument and argued that because you didn't agree he lost 7m's

• Haha
  • Goat
Reactions: SeaSnake and AP2.5
I'll say my only complaint is.....this ideology had nothing to do with Game situation

You created a whole separate argument and argued that because you didn't agree he lost 7m's

I said the judge was wrong For the amount due to him missing Court

And a another convo popped off

@Chi-town B @TonyDubbz @Hellczar @Whis Khalifa @silverfoxx @Inori @Meeks @AZTG and @Blue_London

Yes or no

Have you ever touched your S/O without asking?

I already know the answer is yes. And I know y’all not gon answer.

So every single one of y’all can go jump in a lake and swallow a snake

Yo lets add context.

You made the comment in response to Game fingering a girl. You said if thats his girl, it cant be assault. The article clearly mentioned the girl told him to stop multiple times.

You kept saying you cant assault a chick you fucking. All the while it kept being pointed out that she told him to stop and he wouldnt.

Thats rape fam.

Yo lets add context.

You made the comment in response to Game fingering a girl. You said if thats his girl, it cant be assault. The article clearly mentioned the girl told him to stop multiple times.

You kept saying you cant assault a chick you fucking. All the while it kept being pointed out that she told him to stop and he wouldnt.

Thats rape fam.

I said if you touch you girl it can’t be. And follow that up with if so it against her will after being told stop then yes it’s assault.

It’s all in that thread.

i see you didn’t answer the question too
"riight"