Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video:Sacramento Pigs Shot Unarmed Black Man in His Yard 20 Times. Update:The DA won’t file charges

Black people have been asking for reparations for centuries and they always make excuses. And America is as much black peoples country as it is the whites. Don’t believe that nonsense.
I've heard individuals like Dr. Claude Anderson ask for it but it hasn't been a massive pushed toward getting it. I don't agree with getting Reparations here in america because we'll be give our money right back to them

I've heard individuals like Dr. Claude Anderson ask for it but it hasn't been a massive pushed toward getting it. I don't agree with getting Reparations here in america because we'll be give our money right back to them
We need land and resources to build our own communities so that the money stays in the community. We also need a code though. Too many of us black people don’t have a code.

It’s going to get a lot worse

After they’ve appropriately grieved, should go file that paperwork

I’ll haunt my people they was to file a wrongful death for anything less than a bil

We need land and resources to build our own communities so that the money stays in the community. We also need a code though. Too many of us black people don’t have a code.
We can do that but be would have to have a homeland in africa so it could work that way. Just like the asia, jews, indians and hispanics.

Reparations is pretty what John conyers was known for before his fuckery came to light

First time ever hearing about him

To be honest I'm trying of seeing black beg for their humanity and dignity as human being. We have been at this for our time here in America.

Back