Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
At the end of cassie cost him waaaaaaay more money than she made him. She was a very expensive fling. Was it worth it?

This is why the convo surrounding sex workers don't gain any traction.

No one regardless of their lifestyle deserves to be raped. They don't deserve to be drugged to the point where they don't remember the events that have happened.

I know we like to say play stupid games, win stupid prizes but even that deserves nuance. This woman was in a relationship with this man. A man who seemingly has a history of possessive nature with the women he's dealt with. He also appears to be very charming with a gift of gab. This is a deadly combination for women who often are emotional thinkers.

She didn't deserve anything that came from being with this dude that was against her will/consent

True.

I think people think sex workers have devalued sex and their own bodies to the point that if it's taken against their will, it shouldn't hurt them. People don't work that way though. Whether you sell ass or not, if someone violates you against your will, it's going to affect you.

I think the humanity of other is lost on some. Like I got a homeboy who talks about delusional women in their 40s and he always uses this car analogy. After hearing that analogy for the third time, I was like "Cool, man. I get it. I understand what you're saying and I even agree to a point, but you really starting to sound like you see human being the same as inanimate objects.

Back