Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know her face and the roles she been in. Never committed her name to memory personally

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... Lotta y'all be knowing the names of ALL the random ass IG hoes and other talentless broads showing skin and shit but don't know her name??? All the flicks she was in??? Y'all ain't watch Black Jesus??? Phonebooth??? She Hate Me (she even got a full nude sex scene in this one)??? Shit, The Proud Family???

1P1g.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... Lotta y'all be knowing the names of ALL the random ass IG hoes and other talentless broads showing skin and shit but don't know her name??? All the flicks she was in??? Y'all ain't watch Black Jesus??? Phonebooth??? She Hate Me (she even got a full nude sex scene in this one)??? Shit, The Proud Family???

View attachment 1216296

chill wit that YALL shit. lol plenty of actors and actresses that be in alot of things I dont know the names of.

lmao I do remember her from she hate me rappin with her titties out or somethin 🤣

View attachment 1216296

I didn’t know her name in Friday or Hustle n Flow or Wayans brothers.

I know someone personally who worked with a few big names in the industry and who also one night had some kind of arrangement for a small name artist he worked with to discuss some kind of business with Diddy and his team and he recalls being hazed basically. He told me and I quote he “could sense the dark energy” surrounding him and his people. The guy I know ended up pulling out of the meet before it could happen since he says the car they was following to the meet up place was driving in all kinds of crazy directions and made too many suspect turns.

I know someone personally who worked with a few big names in the industry and who also one night had some kind of arrangement for a small name artist he worked with to discuss some kind of business with Diddy and his team and he recalls being hazed basically. He told me and I quote he “could sense the dark energy” surrounding him and his people. The guy I know ended up pulling out of the meet before it could happen since he says the car they was following to the meet up place was driving in all kinds of crazy directions and made too many suspect turns.
I guess to lose a tail.. but

🤣😂🤣😂 dude was to meet up with diddy but pulled out the “meet”.

NH

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

game-over-ball.gif

Prolly turned that 30 into 90.

Back