Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just read he offered her 10mil sometime ago. Is that true? I really don't know shit about Cassie I just remember her being the side chick when him and Kim broke up
Yea ppl keep saying he offered her some bread…. I could have sworn I heard that he gave her some hush money when they broke up

Same thing ppl saying Ye and Kim K did w Amber Rose when they broke up

I dont get it bro.

She claims she been raped years ago.

At this point the statue of limitations is passed.

NY passes a law that says you can accuse someone of rape for 1 year even if statue of limitations is passed.

She files during the year.

Are you saying why did she wait until it almost expired?

If thats the question, its because it take a very long time to build a case against someone as rich as Diddy, and if this law extended for 2 years, it would be at the end of those 2 years.

Also not saying who did or didnt do it. Just saying its a logical reason for this.
I get that.

I’m just putting the info out there.

Not saying she lying or deserved anything.
I rather her get justice vs a pay check or both.

I can’t defend bruh

Yea ppl keep saying he offered her some bread…. I could have sworn I heard that he gave her some hush money when they broke up

Same thing ppl saying Ye and Kim K did w Amber Rose when they broke up
I will say that this what some nobody on a youtube post stated. Again until to some solid proof come thru and or other "victims" say something (w/ proof) then this is just all hearsay. Even the Kid Cudi shit is weird as well. Did Cudi go to the police or more importantly the FBI since you car was blew up? If not hearsay, no police report from other "victims", hearsay?

Back