Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m just glad his bloodline is done doing damage to the black community.

Lock them all up

There’s a reason why white folks take no prisoners when going after cults and cult leaders.

Imagine what this country would look like if Ruby Ridge or Waco’s ideology were to have become mainstream?

I think you're describing our current state of affairs.

Niykee Heaton an old friend of Lauren Pisciotta said on IG Live that Kanye West and Diddy sexually Assaulted her in the studio when she was 19 years old

View attachment 1323787View attachment 1323788
View attachment 1323789

I'm not one to ask "why didn't you call police" because I know the complications of that process... but this is why third party intervention is important, it would've prevented the Cassie situation from happening 2-3 years later.

Plus, it's SUPER difficult to take any of this seriously when those sweater cannons are in my face. Men are disgusting.

I'm not one to ask "why didn't you call police" because I know the complications of that process... but this is why third party intervention is important, it would've prevented the Cassie situation from happening 2-3 years later.

Plus, it's SUPER difficult to take any of this seriously when those sweater cannons are in my face. Men are disgusting.

That story could have been three minutes long which meant I had to spend 26 minutes getting distracted by knockers while she got to the point. Men are disgusting.

Diddy, Ye & Russ in Bali would do wonders for the Indonesia economy.

This would also be a wild ass reality show.lol

Some of these women really dont know how to upload anything that doesnt look like they're trying to sell sex. If that shirt happened to drop down off her shoulder when she was moving her arm as she was telling the story, that would make sense. But at no point during this almost 30 min vid was that shirt ever on her shoulder. Wish someone would tell her she didnt need to be in a tiny top with her half wearing a shirt for this kind of vid to get views.

But back on topic since people are gunna call me a misogynist passport bro for pointing that out.

I wasnt listening to all 28 min of this vid cuz theres rambling, so I jumped around a lil. From what I heard from that story, it didnt sound like sexual assault. Sounded more along the lines of attempted rape. Shes talking about them ripping her shirt off and trying to get her pants off. Only thing that saved her was she prayed and something told her to go towards them, and that threw them off. Thus getting her the few seconds she needed to run out the door and hide in a closet

Here are the key cliffs of her long ramble/story

• LP girl is telling the truth, believe her, cuz she was a witness to one of the incidents.

• When she was 19 n finally moved to LA, Kanye constantly hit her up, tell her & the other girl how amazing they are, with their music n w/e and wanted her to model for Yeezy. She did it,but stopped because in her words "something felt not right about it"

• Every time Kanye would invite them to the studio, would have mad bookmarks of all of their social media pages and saved pics of them, it was weird

• She gets a call late saying Ye wants them to come to the studio to work on music

• Shows up, says it seemed not right cuz the studio was filled with 9 known studio hos dressed like they're in a club. They were just wearing sweats n a hoodie so it seemed strange, but her manager was there.

• Diddy and Ye were fucked up already on who knows what, but immediately they hand her & LP a drink. She doesnt drink but she took a sip cuz her manager said when someone famous hands you a drink you dont refuse it. So she was pretending to sip it.

• As she was pretending to sip she noticed Diddy n Ye kept kinda looking at them and glancing at each other. She felt like something was in the drinks

• Other girl took 2 sips, face turned flush n was talking real loud. Told the studio hos to leave, then her manager leaves, says shes going to the bathroom, she tries to stop her

• She takes a sec to argue with people in her live chat, that she has nothing to gain from this story and isnt lying

• Realizes its just her in the studio with kanye, diddy, some exec, engineer & kanyes cousin

• They realize shes the only girl and start trying to convince her to take her cloths off

• Then they come towards her, she kept trying to brush them off, then they start ripping her shirt off

• She looked to the other men in the studio for help, even mouth'd the word "HELP" and they all either looked away, turned around or started texting their phone. Said it really fucked her up cuz she knew them kinda well n one of them she knew just had a baby girl

• Like I said earlier about them ripping her shirt off n trying to get her pants off; she prayed, god told her to go towards them, it threw YE & Diddy off, they jumped back a sec and she ran out the studio.

• She hid in another empty studio for 20 min

• Says she saw what happened to the other girl next & its all true, thats why shes apart of this lawsuit

• She was the only one not drugged and she eventually got them both outa there & in an Uber.

Last edited:
29 mins….yeah no thanks

Cliff notes?
Niykee was 19 years old Kanye asked Niykee manager (Lauren Pisciotta ) to come to the studio to work on music late in the night

They get to the studio Kanye West, Diddy and Kanye’s cousin ,engineer and 9 studio hoes with club outfits on were there

Diddy offers Drinks for Niykee and Lauren which were probably laced with drugs cause Lauren took a couple sips and started acting weird and loud

Lauren tells the other girls to leave and all over them

uhhh.. isnt that still sexual assault? tf?
I mean technically, yea but, theres levels to sexual assault. By definition in the court of law, it can be as serious as attempted rape or as minor as you brushing your palm on someone's body without consent. But the public dont always go by those exact definitions.

Sad truth is some people exaggerate & lie to try and get a pay day from people with money. I feel like just saying she claimed she was sexually assaulted in the studio will have people assuming it wasnt something major. Like she got like got her like butt squeezed or something and is hoping to get a quick payday since they have all this bad press.

By saying they attempted to rape her is more fitting than the catch all textbook definition IMO & shows its more serious than someone like brushing past her or a minor groping.

Niykee was 19 years old Kanye asked Niykee manager (Lauren Pisciotta ) to come to the studio to work on music late in the night

They get to the studio Kanye West, Diddy and Kanye’s cousin ,engineer and 9 studio hoes with club outfits on were there

Diddy offers Drinks for Niykee and Lauren which were probably laced with drugs cause Lauren took a couple sips and started acting weird and loud

Lauren tells the other girls to leave and all over them

Thanks for pointing out LP was her manager cause I was getting confused on that point in her ramblings (granted I skipped in some sections of the vid) as I thought there were three girls including Niykee... OK gotcha on the story

Thanks for pointing out LP was her manager cause I was getting confused on that point in her ramblings (granted I skipped in some sections of the vid) as I thought there were three girls including Niykee... OK gotcha on the story
Now I'm confused, cuz I thought it was Niykee, LP & the manager there at one point. If yall never would of pointed that out, idk if i would of ever noticed. I was wondering why in her story, the manager left to pee, never came back & how LP suddenly is missing and shes the only one in the room.

I feel like the story was rambles because she didnt just post a recording of her talking about the incident, she did a recording of a live. Then shes trying to tell a story while also constantly reading w/e people are saying in the chat. That shit will distract df outa you.

Back