Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Nigga already been fired by his management company and is been investigated by the police...

Plus the Jewish community in the UK staging a 48 hour walkout from Twitter

Wiley hasn't apologised to no one though. ..
Wiley and Push need to link up. I respect wiley for staying ten toes down.

I wonder(not really) if the anti defamation league would consider this as anti-semitic ?

Maron. I get frightened to talk about it. And, we’re afraid of Jews.

Rogen:

"I know… I’m afraid of Jews. I’m 100 percent afraid of Jews, that’s it! Aside from James Caan we have no one to be afraid of! "

"It’s scary. But we’re Jews– we can say whatever we want. If anyone can say whatever they fucking want about this shit, it should be two famous Jewish people. If anyone’s getting rounded up first, it’s our fucking asses. We are outwardly Jewish and so I think…"

Maron. “They want to make you feel frightened enough about your own survivial that when you are old enough, you will make sure money goes to Israel, you always speak highly of it.. and Israel must survive no matter what.”

I'll be paying very close attention to what comes out of this interview.
Bruh you know better than I that these devil jews play both sides to play victim while being the oppressor. Seth is a lying devil racist and suspected pedo just like joe rogan.

Bruh you know better than I that these devil jews play both sides to play victim while being the oppressor. Seth is a lying devil racist and suspected pedo just like joe rogan.
seth?
rogan?

where you hear this at?
and why they not in the pedo thread. that makes it more legit.

seth?
rogan?

where you hear this at?
and why they not in the pedo thread. that makes it more legit.
Stop it. If he's not exposing and getting rid of all these pedo racist Jews in Hollyweird that undermine black Americans til this day. Then he isn't an ally that goes for whoever white people you think are cool and invited to the cookout.

Stop it. If he's not exposing and getting rid of all these pedo racist Jews in Hollyweird that undermine black Americans til this day. Then he isn't an ally that goes for whoever white people you think are cool and invited to the cookout.
um....

yea.

not sure how this went left.

but uhhh.....im curious on the info. i dont care about seth or rogan. if they need to be exposed ...im with whatever. but i havent heard anything and im asking what had happened....that not saying i see them in a cool or invited to the bbq light.

did i cut you off in traffic or something? aint it too early to take the blades out?

um....

yea.

not sure how this went left.

but uhhh.....im curious on the info. i dont care about seth or rogan. if they need to be exposed ...im with whatever. but i havent heard anything and im asking what had happened....that not saying i see them in a cool or invited to the bbq light.

did i cut you off in traffic or something? aint it too early to take the blades out?
Stop it. Do ya Google's.

Back