Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Nick Cannon was the wrong person to have that kind of discussion with the Rabbi.

Simply because he's out of his element.

#CannonsClass
They Broke Nick Cannon Like Kunte Kinte

This is corny. Yall gonna clown him for being targeted by forces far far beyond his control?

Nick Cannon was the wrong person to have that kind of discussion with the Rabbi.

Simply because he's out of his element.
And that's why the Rabbi met with him.

That liar knows not to sit down with someone sharp enough to cut through his bullshit. I swear to God I wish I was in Nick Cannon's seat just for the day. I'd spark revolutionary dialogue that would reverberate throughout the entertainment industry. Every Jew from Lyor Cohen to David Stern to Bill Maher would be on the chopping block. No exceptions.

Last edited:
Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer Alan Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts Giuffre to “look in the camera” and accuse him of having sex with her — so she did.

“I challenge Virginia Roberts to come on your show, look in the camera and say the following words: ‘I accuse Alan Dershowitz of having had sex with me on six or seven occasions,'” the 81-year-old lawyer said on camera in the new docu-series “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.”

“She has never been willing to accuse me in public, so please accuse me on this show. I challenge you,” said the Harvard Law professor, a leading part of President Trump’s legal team for the impeachment hearings.

The Netflix doc immediately cut to his accuser doing just that.

“I was with Alan Dershowitz multiple times. At least six that I can remember,” she said straight to the camera, as challenged.

“I was trafficked to Alan Dershowitz from Epstein,” she said, saying the pedophile “forced me to have sex” with his attorney along with numerous other men.

Alan Dershowitz and Virginia Roberts GiuffreAP; Gregory P. Mango

Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer Alan Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts Giuffre to “look in the camera” and accuse him of having sex with her — so she did.

“I challenge Virginia Roberts to come on your show, look in the camera and say the following words: ‘I accuse Alan Dershowitz of having had sex with me on six or seven occasions,'” the 81-year-old lawyer said on camera in the new docu-series “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.”

“She has never been willing to accuse me in public, so please accuse me on this show. I challenge you,” said the Harvard Law professor, a leading part of President Trump’s legal team for the impeachment hearings.

The Netflix doc immediately cut to his accuser doing just that.

“I was with Alan Dershowitz multiple times. At least six that I can remember,” she said straight to the camera, as challenged.

“I was trafficked to Alan Dershowitz from Epstein,” she said, saying the pedophile “forced me to have sex” with his attorney along with numerous other men.

“He’s denied being with me. Is one of us telling the truth? Yes. Is that person me? Yes.”

It was the first time Giuffre made the accusations on camera, but she has implicated Epstein’s attorney in previous court documents, sparking a slew of lawsuits between the pair and their legal teams.

“I assure you I never had sex with Virginia Roberts,” insisted Dershowitz, who spoke proudly on the series about landing Epstein a sweetheart deal in his original conviction for underage sex.

“Let me state categorically: I never had sex with an underage person in my life. Even when I was an underage boy, I never had sex with an underage girl. I never had sex with anyone related to Jeffrey Epstein.”

This is corny. Yall gonna clown him for being targeted by forces far far beyond his control?

Nothing corny, about it.
The brother clearly articulated his point
Nick WAS speaking holding strong, bold and defiant, ...but yet 24hrs later, he was bending the knee, like a good boy, pledging fealty

Nothing corny, about it.
The brother clearly articulated his point
Nick WAS speaking holding strong, bold and defiant, ...but yet 24hrs later, he was bending the knee, like a good boy, pledging fealty
He was getting death threats and they definitely know where he lives.

He was getting death threats and they definitely know where he lives.

Indeed
And as I've thought all long and many others now, seeing for themselves, he was NEVER truly into this woke, conscious pro-blackness.
It was all a gimmick until shit got real......................

Last edited:
Indeed
And as I've thought all long and many others now, seeing for themselves, he was NEVER truly into this woke, conscious pro-blackness.
It was all a gimmick until shit got real......................

Sometimes shit gets real. Like having a swat team aim rifles at you in front of your own home and not letting it deter your efforts, ya dig?

Nigga already been fired by his management company and is been investigated by the police...

Plus the Jewish community in the UK staging a 48 hour walkout from Twitter

Wiley hasn't apologised to no one though. ..
been meaning to ask you about this.

dude just like fuck it

Back