Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Verzuz: wow bow vs soulja boy

who you got?

• soulja boy

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • bow wow

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters
Let's be honest: who watched this that's over the age of 27?

Bow Wow came out in 2000; Soulja Boy in 2007. Unless you were under the age of 13 in 2000, you didn't give a 1/2 a fuck about either one of these dudes.

Doesn't mean their music is wack, just means most people aged out of their targeted demos.

Last edited:
Miles Davis is a legend

guess him and Bow Wow share space in history!

Sure, i can admit Bow Wow had a moment in time worthy of acknowledgment...but legendary?

People do the same thing with "classic " as well...nowadays if an album is enjoyable its a classic

Lexicon needs updating
funny you mention miles davis, as he is my favorite musical artist of all time, but that is neither here nor there

if you are talking about history of rap music you will have to mention, at some point in time, a guy that had a 25 plus year career and was scintillating hot for 3-5 of those years

if that doesn’t make you a legend in your eyes, so be it

Did you mean to quote me?

I ask because you didn't answer my question based on the post I quoted. I asked clarity on what bow wow represents. Has nothing to do with him being a legend or not.
you asked what he represents, i answered with more sales and movies than 99.999999% of ppl that ever dropped an album
more concert tickets than 99.999999% of artists
longevity more than 99.9999999% of artists
was the face of hip-hop youth for a very long time
was mr.106 and park for like 3 years straight

none of that means shit, huh? idgaf if you like the music but that is worthy of applause if you are being objective

you asked what he represents, i answered with more sales and movies than 99.999999% of ppl that ever dropped an album
more concert tickets than 99.999999% of artists
longevity more than 99.9999999% of artists
was the face of hip-hop youth for a very long time
was mr.106 and park for like 3 years straight

none of that means shit, huh? idgaf if you like the music but that is worthy of applause if you are being objective

Why the fuck are you assuming what means anything to me or what deem worthy of applause?

Just answer the fucking question or don't all that extra assuming shit you can keep to your fucking self

Why the fuck are you assuming what means anything to me or what deem worthy of applause?

Just answer the fucking question or don't all that extra assuming shit you can keep to your fucking self
first of all relax bruh, this really isn’t that serious. we are having a discussion on monday afternoon about lil bow wow
all that anger and aggression isn’t needed. if this stress you out that much , get you a nice massage and smoke a joint

you have asked two times what he represents, i have given you an answer two times
now you asking again, i’m not sure what more you want me to say
he has had tremendous success and has a ton of fans that were entertainment by him
for the third time, doing it at the level he has done it seems your a legend in my book

i don’t understand what you aren’t grasping, but i don’t want you to have a heart attack so i just end it here

take ten deep breaths before you respond

first of all relax bruh, this really isn’t that serious. we are having a discussion on monday afternoon about lil bow wow
all that anger and aggression isn’t needed. if this stress you out that much , get you a nice massage and smoke a joint

you have asked two times what he represents, i have given you an answer two times
now you asking again, i’m not sure what more you want me to say
he has had tremendous success and has a ton of fans that were entertainment by him
for the third time, doing it at the level he has done it seems your a legend in my book

i don’t understand what you aren’t grasping, but i don’t want you to have a heart attack so i just end it here

take ten deep breaths before you respond

I didn't ask you shit twice. You quoted me about something I asked somebody else.

Shit like this is why I love the ignore feature.

What did or does bow wow represent?

Bow wow had the best run far as child rappers in hip hop history (thats important in the book of hip hop). Wayne was a child rapper, but most of his success came after he was grown. Especially the pop success.
I think people forget HOW successful and for how long bow wow run was. Dude might have been the most famous rapper at one point.

I didn't ask you shit twice. You quoted me about something I asked somebody else.

Shit like this is why I love the ignore feature.

first time you asked what bow wow represents

What did or does bow wow represent?
second time you ask what bow wow represents

Did you mean to quote me?

I ask because you didn't answer my question based on the post I quoted. I asked clarity on what bow wow represents. Has nothing to do with him being a legend or not.

third time you asked what does bow wow represent

when you were asking what bow wow represents are you telling me that you weren’t asking what bow wow represents?

The Bow Wow hate will never mot be funny

He didnt make music for you geezers, why are you heeeeerrrrreeee

This is the part of the bow wow discussion that needs to be brought up more. I have never purchased a Mary J. Blige album, but don't deny she a legend. Most of her music ain't for my demographic. Bow Wow had an audience and he had the best run EVER in hip hop catering go that audience

Bow wow had the best run far as child rappers in hip hop history (thats important in the book of hip hop). Wayne was a child rapper, but most of his success came after he was grown. Especially the pop success.
I think people forget HOW successful and for how long bow wow run was. Dude might have been the most famous rapper at one point.

I feel like some yall really taking that question as a shot at bow wow when its 100% not a shot at bow wow.

I just asked the question because I wanted to know what he felt bow wow represented.

Shit take it outside of rap. If the topic is kids in music any genre Bow wow name would have to mentioned. Even with me having that opinion of bow wow. That still doesn't answer what another person may feel he represents.

Let's be honest: who watched this that's over the age of 27?

Bow Wow came out in 2000; Soulja Boy in 2007. Unless you were under the age of 13 in 2000, you didn't give a 1/2 a fuck about either one of these dudes.

Doesn't mean their music is wack, just means most people aged out of their targeted demos.
36 and caught it mid way thru

Niggas talking about aging out of they demo but cant wait to sing Candy Girl, ABC, rockin robin etc

That verzuz was EXACTLY what I thought it would be. The one thing I forgot were how many hits bow wow had. Solja boy was str8 up hilarious and I'm glad they put him up against bow wow. I'm 36 and found that shit entertaining.

This is the part of the bow wow discussion that needs to be brought up more. I have never purchased a Mary J. Blige album, but don't deny she a legend. Most of her music ain't for my demographic. Bow Wow had an audience and he had the best run EVER in hip hop catering go that audience
Say this shit louder

That verzuz was EXACTLY what I thought it would be. The one thing I forgot were how many hits bow wow had. Solja boy was str8 up hilarious and I'm glad they put him up against bow wow. I'm 36 and found that shit entertaining.

Draco is damn near never not hilarious

Back