Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Verzuz: wow bow vs soulja boy

who you got?

• soulja boy

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • bow wow

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters
Man that was a fun battle tbh and it was cool they battled with jokes like it was on some old skool dozens type sh!t...

Still I skipped most of Soulja Boy's tunes, Bow Wow smoked him haha

What did or does bow wow represent?
Man are mad loose with the term legend
if being in the game for twenty years and selling millions of records having a bunch of hits ppl love and being in a ton of movies ppl enjoy

that is a “legend” in my book and should be respected, even if i’m not a huge fan of that artist

is he a top ten spitting legend on hip hop mt rushmore? of course not, but he ain’t just “some guy”
i’m mature enough to give that man his flowers for all he has accomplished
and that’s what most ppl mean when they call him a legend in this thread

if being in the game for twenty years and selling millions of records having a bunch of hits ppl love and being in a ton of movies ppl enjoy

that is a “legend” in my book and should be respected, even if i’m not a huge fan of that artist

is he a top ten spitting legend on hip hop mt rushmore? of course not, but he ain’t just “some guy”

Did you mean to quote me?

I ask because you didn't answer my question based on the post I quoted. I asked clarity on what bow wow represents. Has nothing to do with him being a legend or not.

Man are mad loose with the term legend

Miles Davis is a legend

guess him and Bow Wow share space in history!

Sure, i can admit Bow Wow had a moment in time worthy of acknowledgment...but legendary?

People do the same thing with "classic " as well...nowadays if an album is enjoyable its a classic

Lexicon needs updating

That's a lotta rappers nowadays fam

Miles Davis is a legend

guess him and Bow Wow share space in history!

Sure, i can admit Bow Wow had a moment in time worthy of acknowledgment...but legendary?

People do the same thing with "classic " as well...nowadays if an album is enjoyable its a classic

Lexicon needs updating

We had a legend or vet series not too long ago

Back