Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: The Lox vs Dipset

Who wins

• The Lox

Votes: 70 70.0%
  • Dipset

Votes: 30 30.0%

• Total voters
On some real shit, shout out the lox for real. They came in together. Never had a public falling out. Never public beef.

Even tonight, they all knew each others verses. Theres never a hint of jealousy shown between them. Just some real ass dudes. Nothing for show
This. And I'm a huge Dipset mark but man Juelz didn't even know the words to his own song let alone Cams. The Lox knew each other verse word for word. I instantly noticed that and found it dope.

Sheik played the corner on mute most the time like something was wrong with him

Let me just say that I HOLLERED when he pointed out that niggas came in with leather.

That was so Harlem of them to wear.

However, when Jada said he know niggas that go to jail just to get their teeth fixed!!!
And pointed at Juelz.

*insert cackle*

Ok I heard the shyt and was like...
tenor (0).gif

But I missed him pointing at Juelz. Now that you mentioned it...
106487-Eddie-Murphy-laughing-gif-Imgu-W53I.gif

Let me just say that I HOLLERED when he pointed out that niggas came in with leather.

That was so Harlem of them to wear.

However, when Jada said he know niggas that go to jail just to get their teeth fixed!!!
And pointed at Juelz.

*insert cackle*
LMAO I gotta watch this. I've seen nothing but hilarious tweets of Jada tearing the whole Dipset crew apart

ll jokes aside, for anyone who really felt like Dipset was gonna win by a wide margin - let alone win at all - what were you basing that on? Like I can't figure it out. It can't be street records. Or BIG records. Or sales. Or albums.

Were you seduced by the INFLUENCE and universal love that Dipset had once upon a time?
All facts.

The LOX were a part of not one but TWO legendary crews/labels

these dudes have went bar for bar with best of them.

BIG
JAY
DMX
PUN

Them niggas are the New York posse cut kings

Benjamins
Banned From TV
Blackout
Resovoir Dogs
Money, Power, Respect
24 Hrs to Live
Niggas Done Started Somethin