Votes: 30 30.0%

• Total voters

All facts

This why they got they ass whooped last night
🤣 🤣😂 1628119333002.png
See the source image

😂😅 @ playing horse & carriage in that setting 1628119556930.png
Streets have spoken tell dude save them Tears

ll jokes aside, for anyone who really felt like Dipset was gonna win by a wide margin - let alone win at all - what were you basing that on? Like I can't figure it out. It can't be street records. Or BIG records. Or sales. Or albums.

Were you seduced by the INFLUENCE and universal love that Dipset had once upon a time?

Jim had like 5 solo tracks while they were getting bodied

they should have called an audible and ran w Cam’ron and Juelz solo track only

But Cam did say he never performs his early stuff
I was gonna ask about this because it seems like he never does anything before come home with me. First i thought he literally doesn't have the ability to rap like that anymore then i thought it might be label issues. Really weird. Let Me Know, What Means The World to You, both his Fantastic 4 verses, etc. are classic and he never does them.

I was gonna ask about this because it seems like he never does anything before come home with me. First i thought he literally doesn't have the ability to rap like that anymore then i thought it might be label issues. Really weird. Let Me Know, What Means The World to You, both his Fantastic 4 verses, etc. are classic and he never does them.
He discusses it in depth in his Drink Champs interview says he never performs his early

if I remember correctly says cuz he really didn’t have creative control and or does not own the publishing/ masters

just check out the interview

I can't understand how they had a million niggaz on stage that never spit a dipset verse in their entire lives but got actual crew members in the audience just watching.

Imagine if hell rell spit his prison freestyle?
Niggaz know that shit word for word
Niggaz had no showmanship smh
That bridge got burned when the Dipset Bench formed their own Voltron and washed the reunion

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I've always maintained that the Dips' B Team or bench was better than the starters. The main niggas was just niggas Cam knew from the hood (Jimmy imma get you up outta 5H) the bench comprised of spitters they were recruiting

Back