I’m telling you Mannie coulda lost that maybe 12-8 if his audio was better

Tell me is it just me or did tracks like

real big
And then what
Big things poppin
Still fly

not hit like that?

only thing that really HIT that was anticipated was top back

mahogany by Wayne was a win but back that azz up was so predictable and didn’t come out until he already lost so it didn’t really hit like that

Yea, starting with Go DJ was a bad move, that's a momentum shifting song, shouldve kept it in the tuck.

Yall know I'm a wayne stan but mahogany is too new and not big enough to earn a slot.

My biggest gripe with mannie is he played too many CM records back to back. As much as I fuck with Project Chick and Hot Girl, they're damn near the same song. He shouldve played the TI and Jeezy joints earlier.

Tell me is it just me or did tracks like

real big
And then what
Big things poppin
Still fly

not hit like that?

only thing that really HIT that was anticipated was top back

mahogany by Wayne was a win but back that azz up was so predictable and didn’t come out until he already lost so it didn’t really hit like that

They hit to me.

And honestly who didn't know "Still Dre" and "Back Dat Azz Up" wasn't going to be their final songs? Those were the most predictable tracks.

They hit to me.

And honestly who didn't know "Still Dre" and "Back Dat Azz Up" wasn't going to be their final songs? Those were the most predictable tracks.
There’s no way you coulda known still dre was gonna be last 8 tracks in after playing hits though

There’s no way you coulda known still dre was gonna be last 8 tracks in after playing hits though

I pretty much said it from the start of the battle. What else was he going to use for his final song? That was the most obvious one. Those two were saving their most iconic songs for last.

Back