Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Mannie position set in stone ...this is just in good fun and no way a testament in Mannie and his standing in music..... when u make shit ppl gonna be listening to til the end of time....you are good..

It's no standing to his testament, but it did show how many people truly listened to those Cash Money albums because if you notice alot of the beats people wanted Mannie to play were deep album cuts not popular singles. Like you really gotta know your Cash Money shit to know Thugged Out off the Baller Blocking Soundtrack or Fuck With Me Now of Wayne's Light's Out or Yes We Do off Turk's albums are some of Fresh's hardest beats ever that he didn't even come close to playing. Storch's advantage was having songs people recognized more because let's be honest if you trying to get people's attention with just a beat you wouldn't put on Just A Lil Bit before Big Things Poppin'...

It's no standing to his testament, but it did show how many people truly listened to those Cash Money albums because if you notice alot of the beats people wanted Mannie to play were deep album cuts not popular singles. Like you really gotta know your Cash Money shit to know Thugged Out off the Baller Blocking Soundtrack or Fuck With Me Now of Wayne's Light's Out or Yes We Do off Turk's albums are some of Fresh's hardest beats ever that he didn't even come close to playing. Storch's advantage was having songs people recognized more because let's be honest if you trying to get people's attention with just a beat you wouldn't put on Just A Lil Bit before Big Things Poppin'...
That reminds me he ain’t even play Turk it’s Me....

This is so fire

That reminds me he ain’t even play Turk it’s Me....

This is so fire

Exactly another fire beat Mannie didn't play. He's got beats for days, beats that sound nothing like each other and show the versatility people ask for but the songs itself aren't as recognizable because they weren't radio singles.

Back