Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

This ain’t 1996 most of this generation could walk past Large Pro and not know who the fuck it is
IG has been the sole reason for alot of attention lately fans will show up for that shit regardless of age.
Somebody mentioned him battling Madlib and ALC wanted no parts of that.
Honestly that would be a dope ass battle.
He was on some humble shit not fear

Quincy wrote and arranged the music then hired session players to play what he wrote

Different from a nigga making a beat then selling it to you and you adding the extras to it

smh yall niggas really got puff fucked up. You think he got beats already created and then just added a "uhuh yea" and that's it? lmaooo

Jesus

What is diversity and range?

Working with different artists (he did that) or not being on one label "main producer" for over 20 something years making whole albums for Baby and Slim?
Ya mans left alot of good records in the crate

Ott; Juve In My Life. TI the Greatest. I think he did Front to Back TI and UGK. Big Things Popping

He focused more on being funny than focused

smh yall niggas really got puff fucked up. You think he got beats already created and then just added a "uhuh yea" and that's it? lmaooo

Jesus

u always to prove me wrong fam Puff stuff some of my fsvorite stuff but facts are facts

u always to prove me wrong fam Puff stuff some of my fsvorite stuff but facts are facts

Fam, he changed the sound of 2 genres that's still the current sound of those 2 genres till this day. That wasn't accomplished by getting pre-existing beats and just saying "bad boy" at the beginning.

Not a coincidence the "hitmen" are only hitmen with puff around.

But yea, i'm old and washed. We can continue this debate tomorrow. Yall be easy.

Back