Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: RZA vs DJ Premier

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CLASSIC/dope albums that Rza produced well over 90% of tha material....let’s add this up shall we

36 Chambers- 13 tracks
Return to the 36 Chambers (Dirty)- 17 tracks
OB4CL- 18 tracks
Liquid Swords- 13 tracks
Tical- 13 tracks
Ironman- 17 tracks
Supreme Clientele- 21 tracks
Wu Tang Forever - 27 tracks
=
136 tracks

Cut that in half for whatever dumb ass reasons you want (not feeling that song, that’s an intro/skit, Mathematics did that, etc etc) and you STILL have damn near 70 tracks to choose from...hell cut THAT in half and it’s still 35 tracks to choose from!!!!!

How tha FUCK any of y’all thought Rza was getting washed last night is STILL beyond me....do tha math God

View attachment 263638

:lol9:

Shit is ridiculous

CLASSIC/dope albums that Rza produced well over 90% of tha material....let’s add this up shall we

36 Chambers- 13 tracks
Return to the 36 Chambers (Dirty)- 17 tracks
OB4CL- 18 tracks
Liquid Swords- 13 tracks
Tical- 13 tracks
Ironman- 17 tracks
Supreme Clientele- 21 tracks
Wu Tang Forever - 27 tracks
=
136 tracks

Cut that in half for whatever dumb ass reasons you want (not feeling that song, that’s an intro/skit, Mathematics did that, etc etc) and you STILL have damn near 70 tracks to choose from...hell cut THAT in half and it’s still 35 tracks to choose from!!!!!

How tha FUCK any of y’all thought Rza was getting washed last night is STILL beyond me....do tha math God

Yeah, the talk of RZA getting wash...by ANYONE was just foolishness.....or trolling at the least.

But Preemo's catalog of classics and bangers damn near double that.
"riight"

Yeah, the talk of RZA getting wash...by ANYONE was just foolishness.....or trolling at the least.

But Preemo's catalog of classics and bangers damn near double that.
"riight"

^^^^^THIS...this tha problem right here lol...I got Preem as a top 5 producer of all time but if this was true it wouldn’t have been hard for him to play 25 outta his 340 (lmaooo) classic tracks to wash Rza....you can tell a Preemo track for tha most part as soon as it comes on....but tha Rza is just different mann (BARZ) lol

Dope battle tho and respect to Premier and Tha Abbot for a night of hip-hop bliss

Pete Rock is right ....he did start this shit yrs ago pay homage

So

He should've signed the paperwork and got in on THIS one

I was wondering how many battles it was gonna take for the "I hit it first" ass niggas to come out the blue

Back