Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: RZA vs DJ Premier

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is RZA more versatile than Scotty? Would Scotty records would have surpassed RZA "wu tang clan" records.

I mean dude did produce for "Wu tang clan members on the same tip as Fresh and niggas stated that Fresh wasn't this or that"

I just wanna see if we keep things consistent around here. If RZA is a 'wu tang' producer 90%, then Scotty with his versatile style should wash RZA?

Just trying to find the consistency of how we are looking at this

Did they announce an official winner?

I hope Havoc and Alchemist square up. Would be a GREAT look

Also forgot Just got his face took off by Swizz. BATHSALTS!

RZA fell the fuck off as a producer but when you really see a battle like this you really respect and salute what he have done for Hip hop.

Top 3 producer of all time.

Liquid Swords, OB4CL, 36 Chambers, Ironman, Supreme Clientele & Wu tang forever are all classics

I don't think its accurate to say Rza fell off. He just wasn't has committed to making music as he was in they hey day. He also changed his style up quite a bit.

For a while stepped shit up in a major way and was actually composing music with orchestras instead of just sampling and looping.

I don't think its accurate to say Rza fell off. He just wasn't has committed to making music as he was in they hey day. He also changed his style up quite a bit.

For a while stepped shit up in a major way and was actually composing music with orchestras instead of just sampling and looping.

RZA fell off after WU TANG forever. He had some good hear and there after that but overall he fell after Forever.

RZA fell off after WU TANG forever. He had some good hear and there after that but overall he fell after Forever.

When you say someone fell off, typically people take that to mean that they couldn't do what they were doing as well anymore. I don't agree with that. If you go through his catalog after Forever, he still has dropped a lot of heat. The thing is that after Forever. He simply wasn't producing at the same rate. He basically did 36 all by himself and did like 90% of Forever. He did about half or less of the W and Iron Flag. He handled the bulk of the production for the solos between 36 and Forever. He barely had more than one or two beats on the solos after Forever. So yeah, he hasn't dropped heat at the same rate as he did before Forever, but that's not because he can't. It's because he's moved on. All of these beats have been dropped after Forever:

When you say someone fell off, typically people take that to mean that they couldn't do what they were doing as well anymore. I don't agree with that. If you go through his catalog after Forever, he still has dropped a lot of heat. The thing is that after Forever. He simply wasn't producing at the same rate. He basically did 36 all by himself and did like 90% of Forever. He did about half or less of the W and Iron Flag. He handled the bulk of the production for the solos between 36 and Forever. He barely had more than one or two beats on the solos after Forever. So yeah, he hasn't dropped heat at the same rate as he did before Forever, but that's not because he can't. It's because he's moved on. All of these beats have been dropped after Forever:

Yes and compare those tracks you posted with the production he did before.If your a RZA you should agree with that.

RZA in his prime = top 3 of all time.

Back