Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: NELLY vs LUDACRIS BATTLE

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been trying to think who would be a good match against Jamie Foxx.

CB vs Usher makes sense
Dangelo vs Maxwell makes sense

I think the only person that would kinda make sense is Ginuwine? Maybe Trey? Musiq would be dope to see in a battle, but Jamie has alot of pop hits, i don't think that'll make sense.

I would say John Legend but I think he's already set up to battle Alicia Keys.

I just checked, Foxx easily has 20 songs that'll go. Not too many niggas could battle homie without getting washed.

Shit Cube is a renaissance man catering to all cultures nowadays.... most of the songs from his Nation of Islam inspired album would trigger a lot of ppl....sensitive times right now

I dont think Cube would give a fuck. Cube will probably set it off with fuck the police and not have a fuck to give.

Cube got some shit. Cube will be a hard challenge for everyone. Reason i dont want cube to do it is cause LL will destroy Cube and i dont wanna see cube go out like Nelly.

LL got too much heat for anyone to really see him. Nas and Jay the only ones that got a chance.

Shit LL could battle a mfer and win from his 80s to 96 shit and then battle a whole nother mfer with his shit from 96 on

I dont think Cube would give a fuck. Cube will probably set it off with fuck the police and not have a fuck to give.

Cube got some shit. Cube will be a hard challenge for everyone. Reason i dont want cube to do it is cause LL will destroy Cube and i dont wanna see cube go out like Nelly.

LL got too much heat for anyone to really see him. Nas and Jay the only ones that got a chance.

Shit LL could battle a mfer and win from his 80s to 96 shit and then battle a whole nother mfer with his shit from 96 on
Shit the niggas coming to Big 3 games would lol

Cube old shit is some illimunati shit.

That aint for radio

It'll be interesting to see if they go for more of their older songs or newer songs. I think Busta's modern features would beat Snoop's modern features.

Luda was hot musically longer than nelly even though Nelly sold a gang of albums.

I figured Luda would win,but he won won

Back