Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: DMX vs Snoop Dogg

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I go back to X shit more than Snoop

But looking at Snoop's solo and features line-up.......
tenor.gif

Definitely more of a DMX fan threw tha years but there’s no denying Snoops early music and impact on tha game...Snoop just put out way more “forgettable” music which can happen sometimes if you in tha game for Damn near 30 years...so as long as he stays away from some of his “missteps” this should be a dope battle...like @Goldie ?? said already tho “We win”...

I'm definitely fucking with this one. I think we all know here, but just un in general, DMX seems to have been forgotten. He never gets put up there with the greats. X was a fucking MONSTER.

He's got a loooooooooooot of records.
Drugs then getting right with God. Last I heard was he's been healthy so that's great.

Who We Be
Damien
What's My Name
We Right Here
What These Bitches Want
Slippin
Get It On The Floor
I Miss You
How It's Going Down
I Can Feel It
Lord Give Me A Sign

That aint even all of them.

If you can't find Snoop Songs to beat all those it's gonna be a long night...

DMX has floated as high as top 3 for me...

He was too important right after big and pack died...

Snoop might have the biggest hits...but DMX got that connection....I would love to see him in concert. This gonna be as close as I prolly get

X aint on Snoop level, period.

Thats a battle for Jay but he's too high and mighty to participate

Yea it's nearly impossible to beat Snoop in a top 20 battle. He's pulling from arguably 2 of the top 5 albums in hiphop history. Then when you add in his work with Pharrell, not to mention the No Limit shit like "Down For My Niggaz".

X is still an overall better rapper, but Snoop's catalog is ridiculous.

Back