Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Brandy vs Monica

Who won the Verzuz Battle ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was fam.. Im all for a diva being a diva.. But she was acting like she didnt wanna be there.. Giving Brandy her ass to kiss for the majority of it.. Wouldnt sing with her, joke with her, etc.. And I like Monica.. She came off bad though
I aint denying any of this but Monica had the better record

It was fam.. Im all for a diva being a diva.. But she was acting like she didnt wanna be there.. Giving Brandy her ass to kiss for the majority of it.. Wouldnt sing with her, joke with her, etc.. And I like Monica.. She came off bad though

Gotta cosign.

Loved the music. Love both artists. But these ladies have zero chemistry aside from a record collaboration they did decades ago.

I was second-hand embarrassed for Brandy nearly 50% of the duration of the night.

Gotta cosign.

Loved the music. Love both artists. But these ladies have zero chemistry aside from a record collaboration they did decades ago.

I was second-hand embarrassed for Brandy nearly 50% of the duration of the night.

embarrassed cuz she kept trying to engage with someone and make an enjoyable show for fans with someone that seemingly had no interest in doing the same?

Yeah man

Monica regressed into the bougie hood chick at high school that shade all the females

and Brandy was the friendly oblivious girl wondering why she wont be her friend lmao

and Brandy won
I agree with everything except the last part

Damn this is a perfect description.. Thats what it felt like.. Brandy's whole energy felt like please like me lol
FACTS

I felt so bad for her man

especially when she tried to get her to sing "A Change Gon Come"

it was so bad man smh

Back