Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IDK why Niggas keep talking bout influence.

That ain't got jack shit to do with this Verzuz or any other Verzuz. Neither Bone or 36 is winning any round cuz of influence.

:hahaha:
If none of these artist influenced anyone or anything, they wouldnt even be asked to do a versus. Influence = interest.
Interest= fans.
They both have fans but 36 will be able to pull some of the younger crowd. Why? Because their music influenced some of the newer artist.

Do you see any underground vets asked to do these versus?
It is not solely about influence though

If none of these artist influenced anyone or anything, they wouldnt even be asked to do a versus. Influence = interest.
Interest= fans.
They both have fans but 36 will be able to pull some of the younger crowd. Why? Because their music influenced some of the newer artist.

Do you see any underground vets asked to do these versus?
It is not solely about influence though

Why they were chosen, had nothing to do with my post.

It was about folks acting like 36 would win because of their influence.

Trust I know this is stars driven. I would love a Boot Camp Clik vs Rawkus (specifically that late 90s early 2000s Rawkus.

Can you say I don't known shit about rap any louder than this??

Btnh last last gold album was on 2007 3-6 in 2005 make it make sense???

A large portion of today artist bite bone style from head to to toe not 3-6 mafia

Niggas can't get past thuggish Ruggish bone
Foh
Ehh...I don't really hear it with bone. Compared to three 6 I hear more of their DNA in music today than with bone. Triplet flow, Cardi B with "chicken head". Ferg with "plain jane", Duke deuce "crunk aint dead". Rae Sremmurd "power glide", they had a 'who run it' challenge a couple yrs ago, even had a chicken head challenge on tik tok earlier this year...Hell, Drake got that "knife talk" on the radio right now and that sounds just like a three 6 record. Even got project pat on there.

And I fuck with bone too. I just hear three 6 more nowadays

Ehh...I don't really hear it with bone. Compared to three 6 I hear more of their DNA in music today than with bone. Triplet flow, Cardi B with "chicken head". Ferg with "plain jane", Duke deuce "crunk aint dead". Rae Sremmurd "power glide", they had a 'who run it' challenge a couple yrs ago, even had a chicken head challenge on tik tok earlier this year...Hell, Drake got that "knife talk" on the radio right now and that sounds just like a three 6 record. Even got project pat on there.

All absolutely true at the moment but for the last few years its been low-key been bths rapping/harmony type artist we just been so used to it niggas take for granted

99% of new niggas been using the double time flow and harmony combo, its being done so much you can easily forget who originated it

But on the other hand you can instantly point a 3-6 influence because it just happening in this wave where has btnh sound has been the wave for the last 10 years

All absolutely true at the moment but for the last few years its been low-key been bths rapping/harmony type artist we just been so used to it niggas take for granted

99% of new niggas been using the double time flow and harmony combo, its being done so much you can easily forget who originated it

But on the other hand you can instantly point a 3-6 influence because it just happening in this wave where has btnh sound has been the wave for the last 10 years

Huh?

You think that song u posted is a example of bones influence on these kids today?

uhhh. OK

Niggas don't want to hear the truth tho

Niggas don't want to hear the truth tho

No. This is the truth

Neither Bone or 36 is winning any round cuz of influence.

3-6 gonna play some Rae Sremmurd and folks gonna be like "ohh,,,, y'all inspired them. 3-6 wins this round"

3XXN.gif

Back