Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will really increase 3 6 mafia's sells. The younger generation can see where a lot of beats they have been hearing lately come from.

3 6 vs lil jon would have been way better.

Original crunk vs the guy who made it bigger.

Still gonna watch.

It would've made a lot more sense and would've been epic. I can't wait until Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys do a verzuz. Sht gon be live like that throwback MTV concert that he had in Atlanta. He gon bring everybody too

Since they messed up a Three 6 Mafia vs Lil Jon and The Eastside Boys fade. Then I wonder who can run the fade against Lil Jon 🤔

It would've made a lot more sense and would've been epic. I can't wait until Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys do a verzuz. Sht gon be live like that throwback MTV concert that he had in Atlanta. He gon bring everybody too

Since they messed up a Three 6 Mafia vs Lil Jon and The Eastside Boys fade. Then I wonder who can run the fade against Lil Jon 🤔

They might not do it because lil jon already went up against t-pain

Niggas said the same shit about Lox too. They was gonna get washed. We’ll see.
Bone ain't got classic mixtape tracks to run with tho. They going to be going strictly off their album cuts. Def ain't the same as The Lox. Bone better bring out Chamillionaire for Riding Dirty lol

Back