Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thinking that we had Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, 3-6, Chamillionaire, Bone, and Project Pat all on the same stage in the same night.

This definitely felt like some 2005 shit and looking in the crowd it really felt like the crowd was made up of a lot of people who wasn't really fucking with their music when it dropped. The crowd was mostly people who heard their shit years later after the fact. Didn't seem like there was too many hardcore fans of anybody there last night. Must be an LA audience thing though.

And the majority of artist who participate are bigger artist than he is if we're being honest.

And I like Swizz but I don't think many people have him on their top 5 producers list. He might barely scratch most peoples top 10 if we're being for real. Tim is way more respected and he has been way more humble too.
Cosign everything except for liking swizz

Most his production sounds like pots and pans being thrown around the kitchen

Just thinking that we had Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, 3-6, Chamillionaire, Bone, and Project Pat all on the same stage in the same night.

This definitely felt like some 2005 shit and looking in the crowd it really felt like the crowd was made up of a lot of people who wasn't really fucking with their music when it dropped. The crowd was mostly people who heard their shit years later after the fact. Didn't seem like there was too many hardcore fans of anybody there last night. Must be an LA audience thing though.

And Ball & G

I still wanna know who held up the show until they got their favorite drinking cup 🤔

Paul sober so not him

Juicy?

Boo?

Surely Crunchy Black wasn't throwing his weight around like that was he?

Amazing show last night.

36 rightfully won, yall noticed all that shit Bone talked was all love after the Bizzy fight, Krazy was ready to make World peace by any means. Lol

Surely Crunchy Black wasn't throwing his weight around like that was he?

If you didn't know the context this is a fucking hilarious statement

Actually knowing the context makes this shit even funnier lolololololololololol

Back