Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vlad: bizzy bone did you bite swizz beats back stage

Bizzy: uh ya kno what vlad. This a crazy world my dude. Me and my homies been in the game for 25 years. We struggled like a motherfucker, but we earned our respect *then goes on to ramble for 6 minutes w/o actually answering the question*

Im surprised at some of yall being surprised at Bizzy's actions. He has been the one that caused tension in the group for years. Back before the resurrection album, they were doing tours with out him.

Saying "SMD" are fighting words. But interrupting someone's performance, insulting them, and then getting tough is a fighting stance.

Here is bizzy talking. He escalated the trash talk With his videos.

So they wanted to recreate that "tension" from Lox vs. DipSet but shit went left when Bizzy lost his cool and threw that bottle
from there things got outta hand, and everyone had to be reminded about the bag💰💰💰

I got Bizzys back here lol

36 was clowning them and being disrespectful while performing becuz the styles was clashing.

Bizzy the only one bold enough to tell 36 to fuck off

Chaos ensues... everyone is entertained

Fuck all that professionalism shit this 90s hip hop
And he'll be the first one to get his ass tore off....there's been plenty of shit talking during these if he can't take it he shouldn't have came

Rd1: Who Run It>>No Surrender
Rd2: Tear Da Club Up>>Body Rott
Rd3: Look Into My Eyes>>Hit a Motherfucker
Rd4: Sippin On Some Syrup>>Buddah Lovahs
Rd5: Dayz of Our Lives>>Ass and Titties
Rd5: Ridin Spinners>>Bump In The Trunk
Rd6: Resurrection>>Where Them Dollaz At
Rd7: Foe Da Luv of Money>>Poppin My Collar
Rd8: Side To Side>>Ridin Dirty
Rd9: I Don’t Give a Fuck>>Bandz a Make Her Dance
Rd10: Thuggish Ruggish Bone>>Chickenhead (lol)
Rd11: Budsmokers Only>>Zip and a Double Cup
Rd12: Thug Luv>>the unofficial version of International Players Anthem
Rd13: East 1999>>Break The Law
Rd14: Notorious Thugs>>Erryday (lol)
Rd15: Stay Fly>>Mo Murda
Rd16: Fried Day>>It’s Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Rd17: Breakdown>>Dark Horse
Rd18: Weed Song>>Half On a Sack
Rd19: Crossroads>>Slob On My Knob (looooool)

:niggaa:

Bone won based on this tracklist

Regardless I think Swizz putting out those messages was tacky. The nigga really has been coming across on some God shit with all of this Verzuz stuff. Yes you and Tim are behind a lot of the success but the nigga needs to check himself a little more.

Regardless I think Swizz putting out those messages was tacky. The nigga really has been coming across on some God shit with all of this Verzuz stuff. yes you and Tim are behind a lot of the success but the nigga needs to check himself a little more.

Especially cuz it ain’t that deep it ain’t like he produced for these folks

Especially cuz it ain’t that deep it ain’t like he produced for these folks

And the majority of artist who participate are bigger artist than he is if we're being honest.

And I like Swizz but I don't think many people have him on their top 5 producers list. He might barely scratch most peoples top 10 if we're being for real. Tim is way more respected and he has been way more humble too.

Back