Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK

Who you got?

• Total voters
I am glad bun didn't have somebody coming out doing pimp lyrics. And the crowd could've done better participation

I'm slightly disappointed in Bun tho. How you in the south and don't pull out Break em off something. Pimp C verse is a classic on that song
That's master p song tho. I feel verzuz should be limited to so many features verses. Big pimpin was the one that really took UGK nation wide. Plus bun did the hook. So that was a must Play.

I see a lot of videos circulating about certain songs and see a ton of people didn't watch this from beginning to end.
One in particular shows that they didn't do You're Everything when that was the last song performed. Like damn watch in full before you comment.

Gillie said it was a situation in 99' that he was signed to Suave House (at which I didn't know that he was signed to them). He was parking lot pimping with 8ball and the rest of Suave House, and 8ball said "Gillie run, J Prince is coming". Gillie ran. Something is very off with this story. 8ball stated that never happened. I heard from a different account that Gillie totally got the individuals and the whole story messed up. Tela and Tony Draper had issues. They said Tela ran from Draper. J Prince get involved and muscled Tela from Suave House to Rap-A-Lot. That's how Tela got on Rap-A-Lot.
I think gillie was on armed robbery or something let me google

Yep dude really been around for a while. Peep the second verse..crazy how u remember his name on this feature but never thought about it being the podcast dude

Back