Verzuz: 8Ball & MJG vs UGK

Who you got?

• Total voters
Damn, I can't believe I didn't see this thread until today. This was one of the Verzuz I always thought they should have made. I bet it was GOAT status.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
Dro should've been a big star. He suppose to be in same lane that 2 Chainz in

I just recently saw an interview he did and I had no idea he got as caught up in drugs as he did. He said that's what derailed his career because he ended up fucking up opportunities and burning some bridges because of his addiction. Said he went to rehab and has been sober about a year now.

Some thoughts I had

-Damn shame Pimp C not around no more
-Wish Bun would have brought out K.R.I.T
-I wish they would stop calling Twista the fastest rapper. Twisted Insane and Mac Lethal crushed his record years ago.
-Seeing Lil Keke was cool
-Didn't really feel like a competition

Looking back at history. Shonuff might be the first song that kicked off that strip club culture in hip hop
First song I can remember reciting word for word as a kid.. I was like 10 or 11 and shouldn't have been listening to this shit.. but that was the shit

• Goat
Reactions: T. Sanford
So, what Gillie say and what 8ball respond with?

Gillie said it was a situation in 99' that he was signed to Suave House (at which I didn't know that he was signed to them). He was parking lot pimping with 8ball and the rest of Suave House, and 8ball said "Gillie run, J Prince is coming". Gillie ran. Something is very off with this story. 8ball stated that never happened. I heard from a different account that Gillie totally got the individuals and the whole story messed up. Tela and Tony Draper had issues. They said Tela ran from Draper. J Prince get involved and muscled Tela from Suave House to Rap-A-Lot. That's how Tela got on Rap-A-Lot.

Gillie said it was a situation in 99' that he was signed to Suave House (at which I didn't know that he was signed to them). He was parking lot pimping with 8ball and the rest of Suave House, and 8ball said "Gillie run, J Prince is coming". Gillie ran. Something is very off with this story. 8ball stated that never happened. I heard from a different account that Gillie totally got the individuals and the whole story messed up. Tela and Tony Draper had issues. They said Tela ran from Draper. J Prince get involved and muscled Tela from Suave House to Rap-A-Lot. That's how Tela got on Rap-A-Lot.

So did gillie mix up tela n ball.

lol gillie must be blind. Cuz uh, ya kno

Reactions: T. Sanford