Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venezuelan Gang Takes Over Multiple Neighborhoods In Colorado

“Harris did this!” Lol.

Reminds me of one of those commercials that show something totally random, like dude saving a kid’s balloon before getting yelled at by his parents and then walking home sad to lay in bed and, lastly, turn into toothpaste…but then it’s - Mc Donald’s. I’m lovin’ it - or some crap.

Contrary to what the Reps say, Dems have no problem deporting illegals. Hell, progressives actually think the establishment Dems are too hawkish when it comes to the deportations. I think everyone can agree that if gangs are taking over complexes, the authorities need to get in there and get them out of the country.

“Harris did this!” Lol.

Reminds me of one of those commercials that show something totally random, like dude saving a kid’s balloon before getting yelled at by his parents and then walking home sad to lay in bed and, lastly, turn into toothpaste…but then it’s - Mc Donald’s. I’m lovin’ it - or some crap.
It’s definitely a reach but it didn’t come out of nowhere

Okay, Idk if these are true. But yeah, they steal houses down here. For territory.

If you wanna go against your elders like Coretta who already told you not to support politicians that support illegal aliens because you wanna be a democrat like everybody else, this may very well be your outcome.

Democrats really don't care if this kind of curse happens in your life. They just don't want this curse on they plate. They want these illegals as votes when they give em' they pathway to citizenship. Could've knocked me over with a feather when I saw an account on ABW that actually admitted this.

Man come onnnnnnnn…Is this where we at lol?

The fucking place got condemned because it was run by a slumlord..FOR YEARS.

So because poor people live there, the slumlord was collecting rent and refusing to upkeep, as is the case in most low income housing, which is where crime occurs..There’s no gang forcing people out of their apartments, it’s the police because the state deemed it uninhabitable.

These people understand that the majority of Blacks lack any kind of civic education so they pass bullshit like this through poverty and poverty-adjacent twitter to rile up the masses..my god man I hate the cracka and how he’s able to do this shit really saddens me irl.

1724250872214.gif

I gotta find a way to stop this animal man.

It’s definitely a reach but it didn’t come out of nowhere

Right and I know what he trying to get at. It’s still conflating things. This is several different problems together all in one area. Are crimes being committed? Are they there illegally? And we know this? Then why haven’t they been arrested or deported? Why does the building look like it’s out of code? Why haven’t the people moved? All that’s on local law enforcement and government in that area.

Last edited:
Anytime I see white MAGA accounts posting shit with POC in it, i know its bullshit.

And the second vid with the spanish guy, he couldnt keep his lies straight. First he starts off saying gang members, then later switched to calling them migrants. Its like he forgot what his propaganda video was about.

We all agree immigration needs to be fixed. That said, the republicans wrote a bill and the dems signed off on it and then Trump forced them to kill it specifically so he can make use of this tactict here.

Thats the reason why I cant take the republican talking point on this seriously

Last edited:
Man come onnnnnnnn…Is this where we at lol?

The fucking place got condemned because it was run by a slumlord..FOR YEARS.

So because poor people live there, the slumlord was collecting rent and refusing to upkeep, as is the case in most low income housing, which is where crime occurs..There’s no gang forcing people out of their apartments, it’s the police because the state deemed it uninhabitable.

These people understand that the majority of Blacks lack any kind of civic education so they pass bullshit like this through poverty and poverty-adjacent twitter to rile up the masses..my god man I hate the cracka and how he’s able to do this shit really saddens me irl.

View attachment 1363176

I gotta find a way to stop this animal man.
The way to stop it is for educated black people to speak up and correct those that are wrong, same way people want conservatives that see the maga slime but stay silent because to conflict with one another would signal discontent to people outside of the group. Until those of us that know better raise our voice and presence and stand infront of those that don’t know better, those that don’t know better will freely be used to pushed narratives about the whole of us.

Back