Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm interested. Is Velma black or just look like it cause of the shade? Scooby Doo has a good universe. Was a favorite of my childhood

You sound like those people that are bothered by the Little Mermaid being played by a black girl
The thing is these could have just been original characters with their own personalities within the Scooby Doo universe. This adds nothing and Shagy is a legendary character. TLM is a one time character and their was nothing distinct about her so her being black is whatever. Shagy is a tall stoner white guy like Peter Parker is a white nerd. Miles added something fresh in the Spider-Man universe. This just seenms unecessary and forced.

Lol, just would rather see characters of color in their own original shit instead of hand me downs. There is nothing of value added by this.

This.

This rebooting classic stories and changing their race and sexuality...and then hyping it up as some new and groundbreaking shit...then telling the same story as the original is getting old as shit.

If you wanna have an Indian lesbian nerd ass detective story, then make one, instead of taking damn Velma and remaking her.

But these franchises gotta eat and these studios aren't making new stories, they are just remixing shit that nobody asked for.

Back