Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegas News Anchor Apologizes for Arrest, Found Naked in Her Vehicle

Imo sometime after passing out in the car(after realizing she was in fact way too fucked up to actually drive) she undressed herself forgetting she was passed out in her car.

I'd like to know how they charged her for reckless driving if she wasn't even driving, she was passed out. She could drank herself to sleep after parking.
I was wondering this too, but I think if the car is running and you’re behind the wheel, it’s the same as if you were actually driving.
I know somebody who caught a DUI for being sleep in the car with the engine cut off, but the keys were in the ignition
I know in some state you can catch a reckless or DUI if the car was running. Weather you in the driver seat or not.

It happen to a co-worker of mine a few years ago.

yea

it really depends on the state

I kno in Florida (unless it's changed) they (police or witness) have to see you drivin

cuz one time on Cops dude was walkin down the street after he jus wrecked & took out a light pole

police stop him for questioning & he was clearly loaded but, since no one saw it & he didn't fess up they had no choice but to let him go

Last edited:
Thread went exactly the way I thought it would

Take from that what you will
tenor.gif

Back