Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegas News Anchor Apologizes for Arrest, Found Naked in Her Vehicle

Why didn’t she have anything on?
Imo sometime after passing out in the car(after realizing she was in fact way too fucked up to actually drive) she undressed herself forgetting she was passed out in her car.

I'd like to know how they charged her for reckless driving if she wasn't even driving, she was passed out. She could drank herself to sleep after parking.

Imo sometime after passing out in the car(after realizing she was in fact way too fucked up to actually drive) she undressed herself forgetting she was passed out in her car.

I'd like to know how they charged her for reckless driving if she wasn't even driving, she was passed out. She could drank herself to sleep after parking.
I was wondering this too, but I think if the car is running and you’re behind the wheel, it’s the same as if you were actually driving.

sounds like an Ambien night

people who can do that kinda shit off just alcohol scare me
Man ambiens are no joke.
I got stories

I once took one and fell asleep in the family room

My wife wakes me up to tell me to go upstairs.

So with ambien...you are who you are with no filters cuz you not really awake but not really sleep if someone wakes you.

so my wife wakes me....Saying go upstairs.

the nexf day my kids and wife told me , I went to the steps and said I pretended to transform into an escalator and start sliding up the steps.

they still laugh til this day about it.

drunk or high......I turn into the silliest happy dude on earth

I was wondering this too, but I think if the car is running and you’re behind the wheel, it’s the same as if you were actually driving.

I know in some state you can catch a reckless or DUI if the car was running. Weather you in the driver seat or not.

It happen to a co-worker of mine a few years ago.

Thread went exactly the way I thought it would

Take from that what you will

Back