Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vaping Illnesses Increase to 530 Probable Cases, C.D.C. Says

This shit is clearly being pushed by cigarette companies.

Im pretty sure the major tobacco companies own some of the most popular e-cig brands...i know for a fact rj reynolds owns vuse. I think phillip morris owns a major one too.

That said wouldnt be surprised because regular cigs are far more expensive.

Im pretty sure the major tobacco companies own some of the most popular e-cig brands...i know for a fact rj reynolds owns vuse. I think phillip morris owns a major one too.

That said wouldnt be surprised because regular cigs are far more expensive.

Cost of business can't be making sense to them. They want that shit outta here.

Do you think the government would lie and say it's bad for the sake of tobacco companies tho? Cuz they've posted results from a study on mice on their website. Idk I'm sketch af rn about it and super bummed cuz I wanna use my new vape ☹

Do you think the government would lie and say it's bad for the sake of tobacco companies tho? Cuz they've posted results from a study on mice on their website. Idk I'm sketch af rn about it and super bummed cuz I wanna use my new vape ☹
Im havent followed too close but from what ive seen is politicians calling for bans calling it an epidemic when the doctors still dont know exactly whats causing it.

Lobbyist run washington

The fake outrage is all about money.

With that said, I quit vaping about a week ago. This the first week I went without either vaping or smoking cigs in 3 years.

guess i'll say it, but this only seems to happen when its white kids/people that are the primary victims

no one was saying shit about the crack epidemic in the hood, but now, b/c its meth and opioids, there is a crisis??

My state alone has gotten nearly $20M to combat the opioid crisis. Not saying people of color arent impacted as well, but if they were the primary users, this shit don't even register a blip and they would say they dont have money to fight it

Inhaling any kind of smoke into your body is irritating and unhealthy. I was a weed smoker but I haven’t touch weed in months. I wasn’t a vape kind of guy. I was purely a flower user. But I still knew it wasn’t good. Look at what the smoke does to the pipe, bong and even the walls. Why would anyone ever think otherwise w the body?

The CEO of Juul has now stepped down and some big tobacco big wig took his place... if the CEO is stepping down, that tells you that this ain’t looking good.

The owner of a cigar lounge I frequent mentioned that things were about to get hot for vaping. This was back around January. He also predicted the cigar business will also get put in the hot seat soon.

The owner of a cigar lounge I frequent mentioned that things were about to get hot for vaping. This was back around January. He also predicted the cigar business will also get put in the hot seat soon.

Yup dude just said same thing. I think hunk big tobacco is behind it tho.

It's like this....if you smoking tobacco products in 2019 you a dumbass and you deserve everything you get.

Website wont let me cut and paste part of the article.

And these things haven't been out long enough for the real effects to be known. A small 8wk study showed signs of damage already the body and brains of mice.

Back