Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Vacationing out of the country any tips or advice?

I remember I was in Cancun and took the bus past downtown cause I wanted to explore and the scenery switched up real quick. Took my ass off the bus and caught a cab right back to my resort

I used to live in Costa Rica and also Montreal. If anybody needs any tips just @ me. I recommend both places to visit depending on the circumstances. I probably wouldn't go back to Montreal unless I had a reason like a wedding or to visit a friend and it's all good but Costa Rica I try to go back to whenever I get a chance.

Mexico isn't that bad. Just like most places you haven't been to before, you have to keep your head on a swivel, be respectful and responsible.

It helps alot if you know Spanish though.

I used to live in Costa Rica and also Montreal. If anybody needs any tips just @ me. I recommend both places to visit depending on the circumstances. I probably wouldn't go back to Montreal unless I had a reason like a wedding or to visit a friend and it's all good but Costa Rica I try to go back to whenever I get a chance.

Love Costa Rica!

I did a bunch of tourist type stuff when I went there years ago. Went to the Poas Volcano, a Spa not too far from where a damn active (you could see some lava slowly going down the side. which was crazy) volcano erupted, a coffee plantation, and some wild bird reserve, etc....... Had a ton of fun there for super cheap!

yall making this shit sound real extra n scary...it aint that deep....or it aint gotta be...ill put it like that .

main thing ill say is travel light (luggin that shit ariund will become old immediately) and dont bring shit youll mind losing/,cant replace (nice watch, sentimental chain etc) ...anything can happen ...your luggage can end up missing...they can go through that shit at the airport etc

i buy them big ass packs of white tees...the 20 count, buy a big pack of drawls throw some bottoms in there ...socks...etc....2 pairs of shoes.... basic shit . And, ofc white tees n drawls are disposable, so at the end of your trip you got more room to bring shit home from your location

Respect the local culture.

do your research ahead of time about the culture

respect the laws and research them ahead of time

Know where the closest US embassy is. Keep the number handy.
You really don’t understand what being American is until you get into shit outside of of America. Trust me when I say......we have privileges others don’t share.

keep your facial expressions in check.

Back