Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Vacationing out of the country any tips or advice?

Lots of good advice has been given already.

Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of your trip though. Definitely get out and soak up the culture of the place you decide to visit. Don't just sit in your hotel, resort, hostel, or Air B&B.

Held em hostage and maxed out all their credit cards but one dude in the crew wasnt with it and tried to turn up and them mexican cats was pullin out guns ready. Luckily he calmed down once he was told to chill and that they were just gonna call the banks when they got back to hotel.

maaaan Mexico fucking nuts them cartel niggas staight cut like 20 heads off and threw them bitches on the dance floor nigga. I ain’t never going lol. I remember saw singer or rapper young dude made song about cartels he got shot like 80 times.

Last edited:
i bought some mid in a shitty little shack in mexico once.....wife was so mad lol

it was like a t shirt shop but them niggas took me upstairs to a bathroom and it was a dude waiting with a big ass blue bin...like what oil would come in but it was plastic

there was a language barrier so I took what they would come off of for $50 and got up outta there

everybody i talked to after that was like never do that again lol

Be aware of the cheapest conversion rates

if you smashing.......bring her to your hotel, don’t go to her stomping grounds

For me I usually go on TripAdvisor, research the country and see what are the things to do and plot my itinerary/route and how many days would it take to hit up the spots plus some days to relax.

Then also look into whether I can get around via public transportation (preferably subway), if they have uber avail (don’t want to get overcharged by reg taxis) or if I should hire a private driver (did this when I went to Jordan) or rent a vehicle (did this in Costa Rica)
I finally got a place you ain’t been(hopefully)

just wait.

I stay in the resort area ,I'm not adventuring out into another hood in a third world country,fuck thatttt

My and my homie fucked around and got lost in Krabi, Thailand one day. Found ourselves riding scooters around the little town a couple miles from the beach part with all the hotels and restaurants and tourists and shit.

Shit was mad poverty-stricken. We got some hard ass stares. Shit was uncomfortable. Legit felt like we might have to fight our way out that bitch and back to the hotel.

Back