Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vacation etiquette

When trying new foods you never ate before don't make a scene if you don't like it. It's disrespectful. You don't have to keep eating it but at the same time don't make nasty faces or spit the shit out either. I see niggas doing this all the time in Mexico. Those chefs be ready to chop a niggas head off.

Get there first? Some people like to converse with the bartenders. That's how you get the hook up on your bill

Unless you're at an all-inclusive joint, then being friendly and tipping the bartender means top shelf liquor and stronger drinks.

Any time we were in Cancun, the fist thing I would do is go out to whatever bar I'mma be at the most and tip the bartender 200 pesos off rip to make sure he knows my face. Then I'mma tip him when he starts his shift every day to keep the good shit coming.

Unless you're at an all-inclusive joint, then being friendly and tipping the bartender means top shelf liquor and stronger drinks.

Any time we were in Cancun, the fist thing I would do is go out to whatever bar I'mma be at the most and tip the bartender 200 pesos off rip to make sure he knows my face. Then I'mma tip him when he starts his shift every day to keep the good shit coming.
That works as well.

But just being nice and have good conversation will get you free stuff as well. Of course tip higher when you see they didnt charge you for a few drinks. They deal with drunks, rude and other sorts of people constantly. You give them a break from that, they appreciate it.

I'm really just surprised yall went to Mexico on purpose
Mexico is nice. You just gotta be careful, like in any foreign country. Tourism is big there so they ain't gonna fuck that up but you still don't wanna get outta line.

Where you stay at for Cancun? I like the Palace resorts

Where you stay at for Cancun? I like the Palace resorts

Temptation and LeBlanc Spa Resort. Temptation if the goal is to let loose, drink from the time we wake up until we inevitably pass out at night and have fun during the day. LeBlanc is all about high end chill. Actual rest and relaxation as opposed to over-the-top drunken resort games at Temptation.

Also, Temptation is top optional, so there's that.

Back