Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vacation etiquette

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Do any of y'all subscribe to this?

i.e. are there certain behaviors, practices, clothing, etc.. that are maybe acceptable in one place but not others?

e.g. pill Bluetooth speakers. If you at ya apt community pool, I think it's fair game in terms of volume level and even that comes with a base level of consideration for others, but when you on vacay, nobody tryna hear that shit over whatever they are playing at a comfortable level to the music they're playing

Do any of y'all subscribe to this?

i.e. are there certain behaviors, practices, clothing, etc.. that are maybe acceptable in one place but not others?

e.g. pill Bluetooth speakers. If you at ya apt community pool, I think it's fair game in terms of volume level and even that comes with a base level of consideration for others, but when you on vacay, nobody tryna hear that shit over whatever they are playing at a comfortable level to the music they're playing
Im not a jackass at home so I wouldnt be in other people's home

But, how I act and what I wear does matter if im going overseas. I have a few funny shirts that can be seen as offensive to some. I wouldnt wear them overseas. Probably wouldnt wear it in some states. I just keep them locally.

Also, I always research what is acceptable and what is not in other countries before I go. When I went to dubai, I checked if it was alright to wear shorts. Some of the muslim places dont like showing too much skin

If you're a black American, please don't go to other countries acting like an entitled asshole that's better than everyone in that foreign nation. Leave that shit to white people.

Co mf sign

I live in the bahamas, sum of yall blk americans come here n act an ass

Ion man, every where I go, I just be who I am everywhere. Maybe I’ve never been no where, feel like the only way I can be an impolite guess is to be ignorant to a custom that’s exclusive to where I’m at. Outside of that, ion think it’s hard to not be a dick.

Get there first? Some people like to converse with the bartenders. That's how you get the hook up on your bill
This is very different from congregating around it like niggas in front the front steps of the project building

Get your drink, keep it moving

The bartender won't forget you

Back