Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Allegedly Jumped By Chris Brown and His Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party

What does that have to do with anything? STOP CRYING because your a Chris Brown fan and somebody stated FACTS about him. Gtfoh man, he doesnt need a cape from you.
Never owned a Chris brown album and I’m definitely not taking sides I just don’t see the purpose of bashing people before all the facts come out.. You probably got people in your family that beat women and do coke that you don’t give this much time and energy to…

The inability for him to stand still try as he might, try as he might, is the coke, the bright vibrant smile and crazy amount of energy ontop of the anxious energy is the meth.
I think he does derivatives of the things you suggest.

He don’t be jawing enough to be on coke.

He is definitely on some kind of uppers tho.

I think he does derivatives of the things you suggest.

He don’t be jawing enough to be on coke.

He is definitely on some kind of uppers tho.
He look like he does coke to get up or at least be the social “Chris Brown” that people expect. But it more than likely don’t got the punch it used to cause he do so much, so the Meth or whatever other upper, is like..the punch that gets him to feel above baseline. It just seem like, a lil to strong or too much before being public. He was looking to smoke what ever he was gone smoke try to come down some.

Real friends woulda lit that man blunt for him while they sang happy birthday, it’s obvious that dude is tweaking something awful and trying his best to not make it so obvious. Usher and Bow wow and them other niggaz just acting like he ain’t doing what he doing right in front of them. If you ain’t gone make him stop at least hold him down publicly..or at least Usher was trying his best to ignore it

sounds like you’re conflating things and then addressing issues directed at people who aren’t even here

Lol I clearly wasn’t talking about anybody here.

I’m talking about the podcast & social media niggas that are constantly talking about how talented son is and how his detractors won’t allow him to grow beyond the Rihanna situation (as if the post breakup Karreuche stuff never happened & all the other shit).

Why you getting defensive over Breezy, fam?

Lol I clearly wasn’t talking about anybody here.

I’m talking about the podcast & social media niggas that are constantly talking about how talented son is and how his detractors won’t allow him to grow beyond the Rihanna situation (as if the post breakup Karreuche stuff never happened & all the other shit).

Why you getting defensive over Breezy, fam?
I’m not being defensive I just don’t agree with what you said lol

Reactions: GNS
Never owned a Chris brown album and I’m definitely not taking sides I just don’t see the purpose of bashing people before all the facts come out.. You probably got people in your family that beat women and do coke that you don’t give this much time and energy to…
Bruh you got stop crying. Facts and speculation are 2 different things. And you clearly dont get it so move on. What was said was said.

Back