Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Allegedly Jumped By Chris Brown and His Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party

Jumped the nigga who threw a surprise birthday party for you?

View attachment 1077558
Bhris Brown back on the bullshit
Exactly! I wouldn't even be mad if Usher found some goons of his own to find CB and his niggas and beat they ass.

How you gone jump on the guy that threw you a b-day party? Then he trying to stop you from doing some wild shit w/Teanna Taylor (married woman) because you can't control your alcohol intake.

(If the story true) It's fuck Chris Brown. I gave dude a pass on that Rihanna shit because he was a real young nigga back then now he has no excuse.

If this is true I wanna hear what the DV defenders have to say that constantly excuse his past behavior by saying he was “young” and that his victims have “forgiven him.”

What's one have to do with the other?

Reactions: GNS
Niggas talking bout Domestic violence and over rated coke head and choosing sides without knowing if the story is true is wild….
He has enough of a track record for it to not matter.

This wouldn’t even be DV but as a man how many DV’s do you allow niggas before you consider them forever a chump?

People in the industry defend his destructive behavior because of his connections & status still make it beneficial to do so. All this despite there being sign after sign that he’s a POS. And people hide behind his talent to prop up and enable him.
sounds like you’re conflating things and then addressing issues directed at people who aren’t even here

Exactly! I wouldn't even be mad if Usher found some goons of his own to find CB and his niggas and beat they ass.

How you gone jump on the guy that threw you a b-day party? Then he trying to stop you from doing some wild shit w/Teanna Taylor (married woman) because you can't control your alcohol intake.

(If the story true) It's fuck Chris Brown. I gave dude a pass on that Rihanna shit because he was a real young nigga back then now he has no excuse.
...and where was Shump anyway?

Back