Welcome To aBlackWeb

He's also looking for screen writers.

I gotta friend who gonna hit him up, I told her shoot me the info too. I love weird shit like this
My stepsister grew up with him. Maybe I should get at her and my stepmom. They still talk to his mama.

Damn muthafuccas already got theories & shyt just from watchin the trailer??? Lol

This might be good. Not really into horror like that.

On another note why they stop making war movies?

Dunkirk came out in 2017
Some movie called air strike with Bruce Willis came out this year
Fury came out a few years before. I don’t think they stopped, just not a huge demand for them.

Mannnn I cannot wait to see what he is about to do with Candyman and the whole social media/Chi-Raq/ clout era with youngings. Man I may preorder tickets for the movie poster and dress up in a big ass coat!

Mannnn I cannot wait to see what he is about to do with Candyman and the whole social media/Chi-Raq/ clout era with youngings. Man I may preorder tickets for the movie poster and dress up in a big ass coat!

Yeah can't wait for all the theories cuz somebody eating a snickers in the trailer.

:foh5:

lmao cmon brotha don't you know that the snickers symbolises how we aren't ourselves when we're hungry.. The snickers symbolises how the characters are hungry for social change etc etc.

Overthinking person who wants to show people they're intelligent:

"You see how the 1st shadowy figure quickly took off after ole boy came outside right? That symbolizes how in life we shouldn't follow the crowd. We should split off and achieve our own success in order to reach our potential. This is how we obtain Black Excellence as a people. This is what Jordan Peele is tryin to convey to his audience."

After analyzing the feedback from this, I see one of the main criticisms stems from how Peele decided to choose foreign-born blacks to portray the roles of the main protagonist instead of African Americans. Smh. I swear its damned if you do and damned if you don't when it comes to Us (no pun intended). Trailer looks dope af. Def. getting my coins on the first days

Soooooooo

“We our own worst enemies”

tumblr_pkdg7nSJV31vam7veo3_540.gif

Back