Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News US Government Holds Hearing On UFOs

Whatever those are I likely don’t require them to know those things. For this? Firsthand accounts. I use the same standard for accounts of hauntings. And I’ve had two ppl tell me about the same event that happened.
What is your response to someone who asks you this about religion and God?

Genuinely asking. I believe in God but I'm not religious to be transparent.

So, in other words, y’all’s “evidence” is to keep on saying “it’s impossible for us to be the only intelligent life in the universe”?

That’s it?

That’s all you got?

Speculating and fantasizing is now considered “evidence”?

O.K.

So, in other words, y’all’s “evidence” is to keep on saying “it’s impossible for us to be the only intelligent life in the universe”?

That’s it?

That’s all you got?

O.K.

Are you in earnest asking ABW to produce irrefutable, tangible proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life?

What are we doing here?

That’s it?

That’s all you got?

O.K.

This is valid.

Live stream

@Inori
@Infamous114
@Allah_U_Akbar
@Mr.LV
@Golan
@Nobody
@The Lonious Monk
@orgen
@IUTpt2
@Big Lurko

Edit: It's over but you can playback the entire thing.

Nasa's credibility has been in question. The following link has been sittin' there for nearly 2 decades.

NASA's Lost Credibility

Re ''Report on Loss of Shuttle Focuses on NASA Blunders and Issues Somber Warning'' (front page, Aug. 27): The Columbia astronauts were not told basic facts about their space shuttle and were not given a choice in deciding what to do when it was damaged. In other words, NASA doesn't put human beings into space to exercise the faculties that make us different from other animals.
NASA has lost all credibility for sending people into space. If we're going to do it again, a new agency is needed.

MICHAEL GARABEDIAN
Sacramento, Aug. 27, 2003

What is your response to someone who asks you this about religion and God?

Genuinely asking. I believe in God but I'm not religious to be transparent.
Same standard for the most part, but depends on the subject a bit. Like if discussing God’s existence that’s one subject and if discussing which religion did He institute that’s another. Like obviously we haven’t met the people personally who helped institute our religion. But we have their writings and firsthand accounts of what to practice and what was shown to them directly from God to tell to us. If asking for evidence of God’s existence however it’s a tad different, we can use evidence in nature itself. We can use testimonies too, but I don’t accept testimonies that contradict other testimonies that’s already known to be from God for example.

Same standard for the most part, but depends on the subject a bit. Like if discussing God’s existence that’s one subject and if discussing which religion did He institute that’s another. Like obviously we haven’t met the people personally who helped institute our religion. But we have their writings and firsthand accounts of what to practice and what was shown to them directly from God to tell to us. If asking for evidence of God’s existence however it’s a tad different, we can use evidence in nature itself. We can use testimonies too, but I don’t accept testimonies that contradict other testimonies that’s already known to be from God for example.
Interesting. Respect for the response.

Back