Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News US Government Holds Hearing On UFOs

O.K…. What’s your definition of “evidence”?

Y’all claiming that the universe is too big for us to be the only intelligent life, is not evidence.

Where are the space aliens at, bruh?

Did I miss something?

What evidence are you speaking of?

I mean the whole thread.

Didnt they just post evi…nevermind.

Whats suitable evidence to you?
👋🏾First hand accounts from at least two people I know personally would be suitable.

That should be easy.

However, I do not accept secondhand accounts, whether from internet, media or people I know personally.

Last edited:
👋🏾First hand accounts from at least two people I know personally would be suitable.

That should be easy.

However, I do not accept secondhand accounts, whether from internet, media or people I know personally.

lol This is funny to me. There are plenty of things in this world that are true that no one in your circle knows anything about.

Not everyone has access to all information.

Its impossible for their to be no life on other planets.

But when you say intelligent life, then that becomes rarer.

And then when you say intelligent life that is technologically advanced enough for us to detect them, even rarer.

Think about it. There is most likely life on multiple moons in our solar system. The moons of Saturn and Jupiter most likely have single celled organisms living in them. But we cant be sure because we cant there.

The only way we can discover life right now is if there is visible proof of life. That means we need to see huge alien made structures in space like a Dyson Sphere or pick up radio waves.

Now think about this. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Our species, Homo Sapien Sapien are like 200k years old. And we only been able to use radio waves for like 200 years. Were nowhere close enough technologically to build Dyson Spheres yet.

All that to say, it makes sense why we havent been able to find intelligent life yet.

Life itself is rare. Intelligent life is way rarer. Intelligent life technologically advanced enough to be discovered light years away by us is even rarer. And that form of life existing in the same time that we are looking for them is even rarer still.

The universe is either infinite, or near infinite. Which means there must be intelligent life out there no matter how rare. But for detectable intelligent life to be out there in parts of the universe we can see is a stupidly low number.

The reality is more that there is intelligent and sapient life out there but they arent technologically advanced enough to be detected the same way we werent until about 100 years ago, and there is life out there that is so advanced they can avoid our detection.

That means the life we are looking for ends being a civilization that is on the same level as us technologically and that is just rare to xth exponent.

And then when you say intelligent life that is technologically advanced enough for us to detect them, even rarer.

Think about it. There is most likely life on multiple moons in our solar system. The moons of Saturn and Jupiter most likely have single celled organisms living in them. But we cant be sure because we cant there.

The only way we can discover life right now is if there is visible proof of life. That means we need to see huge alien made structures in space like a Dyson Sphere or pick up radio waves.

Now think about this. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Our species, Homo Sapien Sapien are like 200k years old. And we only been able to use radio waves for like 200 years. Were nowhere close enough technologically to build Dyson Spheres yet.

All that to say, it makes sense why we havent been able to find intelligent life yet.

Life itself is rare. Intelligent life is way rarer. Intelligent life technologically advanced enough to be discovered light years away by us is even rarer. And that form of life existing in the same time that we are looking for them is even rarer still.

The universe is either infinite, or near infinite. Which means there must be intelligent life out there no matter how rare. But for detectable intelligent life to be out there in parts of the universe we can see is a stupidly low number.

The reality is more that there is intelligent and sapient life out there but they arent technologically advanced enough to be detected the same way we werent until about 100 years ago, and there is life out there that is so advanced they can avoid our detection.

That means the life we are looking for ends being a civilization that is on the same level as us technologically and that is just rare to xth exponent.
1694708111167.gif

For those really interested in this topic, go look up some videos on the Fermi Paradox. There has been a lot of good debate on both sides of this argument.

The only problem I have with the arguments made on the side that we're the only ones is that those arguments seem to be based on assumptions that extraterrestrial life would be like us. I think its possible that extraterrestrial life could be completely different from anything we've encountered on Earth. Look at how different a human being is from an octopus, and we live on the same planet. Imagine how different a lifeform from some planet 1000 light years away might be.

Thanks. I've actually wanted to see what NASA has to say about this. I've sit in on a few UAP briefings from the DoD and FBI, but obviously their perspective is much different from what we'd get from NASA.
Word even tho I think they lie or purposely mislead about some shit you gotta take in all information available to get to some version of the truth.

What stops a nigga you know from lying also?
Nothing, but as a rule we don’t lie each other and I know that. And I’d take that into consideration myself based on who exactly it is. For two separate people I know giving a similar account of something like that, witnessed firsthand, there’s almost no reason for them to lie.

lol This is funny to me. There are plenty of things in this world that are true that no one in your circle knows anything about.

Not everyone has access to all information.
Whatever those are I likely don’t require them to know those things. For this? Firsthand accounts. I use the same standard for accounts of hauntings. And I’ve had two ppl tell me about the same event that happened.

Bruh…..

The difference is…… They actually FIND new species in our oceans all the time.

When did they ever FIND any aliens in outer space?????
Just because they haven’t shown us anything doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

“Absence of Evidence does not mean Evidence of Absence” -Carl Sagan

Back