Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News US Government Holds Hearing On UFOs

Same standard for the most part, but depends on the subject a bit. Like if discussing God’s existence that’s one subject and if discussing which religion did He institute that’s another. Like obviously we haven’t met the people personally who helped institute our religion. But we have their writings and firsthand accounts of what to practice and what was shown to them directly from God to tell to us. If asking for evidence of God’s existence however it’s a tad different, we can use evidence in nature itself. We can use testimonies too, but I don’t accept testimonies that contradict other testimonies that’s already known to be from God for example.

does your faith allow for the possibility that whatever was speaking to those people directly and they interpreted as God mightve been what we would call an alien today?

I’m almost certain waiting is preferable to the alternative

Anything capable of making it here is fuckin us all the way up

Unless they don't come from a warlike culture. Which we do.

Aside from the delicious food it's ironically the only thing that unites us as a species.

If you think about it, if we weren't so motivated by conflict, we would be the aliens with superior technology exploring the universe.

Unless they don't come from a warlike culture. Which we do.

Aside from the delicious food it's ironically the only thing that unites us as a species.

If you think about it, if we weren't so motivated by conflict, we would be the aliens with superior technology exploring the universe.
That’s not uniquely a human trait though, we see it in many species

So it’s basically a coin toss on how they would be

That’s not uniquely a human trait though, we see it in many species

So it’s basically a coin toss on how they would be
It's more like 1 trillion trillion x trillion coin tosses. We're talking about damn near infinity here. The only real question mark is how much space there is between us all. Once we start bumping into each other is when shit is gonna get weird for real.

does your faith allow for the possibility that whatever was speaking to those people directly and they interpreted as God mightve been what we would call an alien today?
I find no compelling reason to consider that, though I never thought about it. But now that you mention it, I maybe could see how some people might consider that possibility. But they would still be in error because it would create a contradiction. On one hand we understand that while it’s considered God delivered his message directly to the men who wrote by inspiration, we also understand that same message was often delivered via angels. Someone might claim that the angels we read of in the Bible for example are aliens. But the problem would come in when you examine the description of angels. In the Bible even when they took on physical form, we don’t ever read of angels leaving behind any physical evidence that they do much even interacted with this world other than witness testimonies. And also the times where they did happen to take physical appearance, they often wasn’t even distinguishable as angels and would be mistaken as human. That they’d somehow leave physical evidence of them not only appearing different now in modern times, but also being connected with physical flying objects doesn’t line up with what we already know about God’s messengers and would serve no purpose.

Welp… There you have it..

Indisputable proof that aliens are real.

There is absolutely no doubt at all whatsoever that that aircraft is being flown by an extraterrestrial entity from another galaxy.

I apologize for doubting you guys.

How could I have been so wrong???

Back