Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Ultimate Madness 5 • Rd 3

They didn't get robbed

Ice clearly won rd 1.He had won before the lights went out.Then I think Ice won the 3rd cause Shooney fucked up bad.

JC clearly beat O Red again.

If not a 30 a 2-1.
So you’re saying the judges got it right in those battles? Yet they “robbed” Nunn Nunn and for that they need to be replaced by the likes of Tonebro?

So fan votes are always accurate? Good to know and I’ll keep that in mind….

Like I keep on saying. The 2nd round was clear for Nunn Nunn, the 3rd round was clear for Sheed. It came down to the 1st round and Sheed slightly edged it out to me. The judges saw it the same way. It wasn’t no “robbery” or them voting against him because he’s white. And Red vs JC was close enough…
They're not always accurate,but usually that happens when you got a fan favorite with a large following or when somebody rigged the voting.

But I could see if it was 60/40 or even 70/30,but 85 to 15?

Sheed was mad off topic .He wasn't even talking to Nunn a lot .He had mad dry spots

He's no doubt talented,but Nunn was way more direct.

So you’re saying the judges got it right in those battles? Yet they “robbed” Nunn Nunn and for that they need to be replaced by the likes of Tonebro?
I didn't say anybody needed to be replaced and Polo is from Tone's crew

I'm sure you know why Tone ain't gonna judge right?

See the source image

They're not always accurate,but usually that happens when you got a fan favorite with a large following or when somebody rigged the voting.

But I could see if it was 60/40 or even 70/30,but 85 to 15?

Sheed was mad off topic .He wasn't even talking to Nunn a lot .He had mad dry spots

He's no doubt talented,but Nunn was way more direct.
What was the topic of the battle? I’ve seen fan votes where it was by a wide margin and they got it wrong.

What was the topic of the battle? I’ve seen fan votes where it was by a wide margin and they got it wrong.
He was off topic as far as he had a lot of shit unrelated to Nunn Nunn at all

It's a case by case basis but sometimes the fan vote can be right.

Nunn ain't nobody fan favorite to cap for.

He was off topic as far as he had a lot of shit unrelated to Nunn Nunn at all

It's a case by case basis but sometimes the fan vote can be right.

Nunn ain't nobody fan favorite to cap for.
He addressed Nunn though, every single bar doesn’t have to be directed at your opponent I mean what are we doing here?

Nunn Nunn isn’t a fan favorite but he’s more known than Sheed, so since Sheed didn’t clearly beat Nunn then y’all feel Nunn should’ve won based on being the bigger name. Nunn Nunn should’ve had a better 1st round then he would’ve won and we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

He addressed Nunn though, every single bar doesn’t have to be directed at your opponent I mean what are we doing here?

Nunn Nunn isn’t a fan favorite but he’s more known than Sheed, so since Sheed didn’t clearly beat Nunn then y’all feel Nunn should’ve won based on being the bigger name. Nunn Nunn should’ve had a better 1st round then he would’ve won and we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
I didn't give Nunn the battle because he's more known,I thought he was more concise.

Sheed's style is hella grating and cringey,but he is different and skilful and I respect him for that

I thought that YSL bar was god tier.

I didn't give Nunn the battle because he's more known,I thought he was more concise.

Sheed's style is hella grating and cringey,but he is different and skilful and I respect him for that

I thought that YSL bar was god tier.
Concise at what exactly? You’re throwing around catch phrases. He wasn’t saying anything that made feel like he clearly won it. Sheed was consistently spitting better punches and knew how to get his point across more. He threw in some performance to entertain the crowd/judges and here we are.

Concise at what exactly? You’re throwing around catch phrases. He wasn’t saying anything that made feel like he clearly won it. Sheed was consistently spitting better punches and knew how to get his point across more. He threw in some performance to entertain the crowd/judges and here we are.
Concise as in direct and not drawn out and straight to it.Sheed does a lot before he gets to the punch

Back