Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Ultimate Madness 5 • Rd 3

I’m looking forward to Suge vs Swamp, Suge should win but he’s prone to slip up at times, while Swamp might be mid and overrated he’ll have at least one or two bars that shake up the room and plus he’s cleaner with his performances.

Rum Nitty vs RNB looks like the upset of the day to me. Nitty been slipping lately while RNB’s been steadily rising giving solid performances every time I see him.

Geechi Gotti vs Tru Foe to be honest I’m not too familiar with ole boy so I don’t know what to expect in this…

Real Sikh vs Stumbles. I’ve never seen a Stumbles battle before so I don’t know him. We haven’t seen Sikh in a while so he should be fresh.

Fonz vs Pristavia I’ve heard some good things about her just have never seen her battle before. Fonz is dope.

All this over a white boy? Did they get the votes wrong against Ice, and JC? Get. Over. It
It's not about what race he is ,it's about who seems to be the real winner

No,they didn't get the other 2 wrong.

Those other battles were much easier to call.

The fan vote giving it to Nunn at like 85% says a lot.

Didn’t John John and Cal get it “right “ with Ice and JC? Aint nobody bitching about Shooney and Red getting robbed. And I hate that cac Charron so that smack killer shit is some bullshit.
They didn't get robbed

Ice clearly won rd 1.He had won before the lights went out.Then I think Ice won the 3rd cause Shooney fucked up bad.

JC clearly beat O Red again.

If not a 30 a 2-1.

Reactions: GNS
It's not about what race he is ,it's about who seems to be the real winner

No,they didn't get the other 2 wrong.

Those other battles were much easier to call.

The fan vote giving it to Nunn at like 85% says a lot.
So fan votes are always accurate? Good to know and I’ll keep that in mind….

Like I keep on saying. The 2nd round was clear for Nunn Nunn, the 3rd round was clear for Sheed. It came down to the 1st round and Sheed slightly edged it out to me. The judges saw it the same way. It wasn’t no “robbery” or them voting against him because he’s white. And Red vs JC was close enough…

Back