Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL PRESENTS BANNED : (BATTLES SATURDAY)

The Bill battle was right after the Ryda one. Remember he somehow beat Ryda but then faced Bill and lost. T-Top was when he brought out Anderson Burrus as a prop. He didn’t go in as much tho, pause
Ahh oh ok cool.
I probably did see the bill one because I remember when he lost the following week after controversially beating ryda but shit was prolly forgettable af. Didn't see the t top battle.

He couldn't do nothing with geechie that night no matter the theories and advice

I understand it's just battle rap but do not include my baby mother in your raps to try and win a tournament that isn't worth shit. You're not even getting paid in that tournament.

I understand it's just battle rap but do not include my baby mother in your raps to try and win a tournament that isn't worth shit. You're not even getting paid in that tournament.
Nah it ain't no rules...unless you disrespecting somebody's gang or pointing prop guns apparently.

Damn charron violated twice

Shit Nitty and Twork (smh) was ruined cuz Nitty wasn’t having no disrespect sometimes u gotta stand for urs

Mike P gonna have to hear about this for the rest of his career

wait til a nigga bring out Maury in the middle of his 3rd vs Mike P

Nitty, Mook is prime examples of not taking no disrespect. Nitty is 5'6 and got into it with Twork who's damn near 6'6. Niggas need to stand up for themselves, they grown as hell.

At least Clips embraced his father snitching, he also did a rebuttal off that too. The baby mother angle on T-Top barely been said ever since Arsonal, I believe.

Mike p used to look like he used to hit the gym daily, now it looks like he hits up Jim's subs daily.

Got damn

Back