Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL PRESENTS BANNED : (BATTLES SATURDAY)

Should be ashamed of yourself 5th
See the source image
Lmao when u get emotionally attached

got about halfway in this one

my two pennies on the mike P situation. I think there were some valid points, however, how does mike go on defense about his girl sleeping with other battle rappers without making her seem like a hoe? That man still has to go home to her and look her in the face.

The danny example i think was a flawed one cause it was Danny who introduced to the world his wife was an addict, and being an addict first and foremost is a self inflicted vice.

Being an rumored rap battle groupie is kinda hard to defend imo

edit: maybe he could've lied and had a pillow talking angle about Ryda or something...idk

Some people on Reddit said he should embrace the angle (some 8 Mile shit I guess) or bring Ashley on stage as a prop lol

His material was dope (not as good as he says but still) but it was the wrong approach. Then again, what could he have said to win?

Damn I must've missed the bill and t top one or forgot if I saw it.
The Bill battle was right after the Ryda one. Remember he somehow beat Ryda but then faced Bill and lost. T-Top was when he brought out Anderson Burrus as a prop. He didn’t go in as much tho, pause

Reactions: GNS
Some people on Reddit said he should embrace the angle (some 8 Mile shit I guess) or bring Ashley on stage as a prop lol
The fact that he doesn’t counter-write or pre-buttal is crazy. Like, big your girl up. Address her. Say something. Geechi just got married….STOOP LOW AND FIRE ON HER but nope. Tryna out-bar him in a small Los Angeles setting. Yikes.

Back