Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News URL & OVO present TIL DEATH DO US PART (OCT. 30TH)

Lux's lack of battle rap conditioning shows. If he really gonna be outside, he gotta be frequent with it. You see Surf challenged himself with back to back events 30 days prep. All them battle rappers that battle once in a blue moon all showing the same inconsistencies...

So he should make his brand less special all because that clown Tsu Smurf came outside on less than 30 days prep…

Lux's lack of battle rap conditioning shows. If he really gonna be outside, he gotta be frequent with it. You see Surf challenged himself with back to back events 30 days prep. All them battle rappers that battle once in a blue moon all showing the same inconsistencies...
T-Rex is really the only one who knows how to work the modern era without fucking up who comes from the Smack Era.

So he should make his brand less special all because that clown Tsu Smurf came outside on less than 30 days prep…

Or.. or... hear me out. Because we haven't seen three great rounds from Lux since Hollow.

Hollow been ass
Mook been ass

everybody that do this once every year and a half shit been inconsistent...... sometimes i be expecting you to understand 1 + 1 = 2

What I took from tonight:

Rex need some cardio training

Geechi is not a puppet

Cal is the most under appreciated Vet out

Twork is mid

Roc still got it

Jaz been writing in between dispatch calls . Shout out to the shorty from the IC that was a dispatcher

Smacc a part time Loc

Nitty need time off

Surf is the real life Supah Hot Fiyah

Nunu thirst for Drake can’t be quenched

RBE has surpassed URL in quality battles…Do you Beliiiieevvveeee

Mook = Able to rap 5 minutes straight without stumbling, don't know how to rap for a big stage.

Lux = Able to rap 5 minutes straight with minor hiccups, knows how to rap for a big stage.

Rex = Knows how to rap for a big stage, studied modern era style.

Not sure why Jerome and Allen giving an opinion on this battle when it's clear neither one of them like geechi.

I bet if it was JC and he had the best battle ever against lux, Jerome and Allen would still find some way to say JC lost cause they don't like him

Smh

It’s levels to their writing tho Surf could never do what Lux does .... it takes a lot to write like Lux memorize and perform that shit clean like that cleanly

Niggas really in here saying lux beat geechi.

Just say y'all don't fuck with geechi. Y'all must've listened to his rounds on mute

I'm not saying lux sucked or anything but he had a lot of dry spots. And I'm not saying cause nobody was reacting, it was cause his bars weren't landing.
Geechi had more dry spots than Lux, be honest. Geechi didn't get 30'd, he just lost the 1st clear and let Lux edge the 2nd 🤷🏾‍♂️

Niggas really in here saying lux beat geechi.

Just say y'all don't fuck with geechi. Y'all must've listened to his rounds on mute

I'm not saying lux sucked or anything but he had a lot of dry spots. And I'm not saying cause nobody was reacting, it was cause his bars weren't landing.
People thought Clips beat Lux the narrative has long since flipped. People thought Arsonal beat Lux that narrative been flipped as well. Lux verses always age better.

Mook = Able to rap 5 minutes straight without stumbling, don't know how to rap for a big stage.

Lux = Able to rap 5 minutes straight with minor hiccups, knows how to rap for a big stage.

Rex = Knows how to rap for a big stage, studied modern era style.
Fam, what does this even mean.

Hit the showers niggas

Back