Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Nome 10 - Loaded Lux vs Tsu Surf - Daylyt vs Tay Roc - July 11

one of the silent winners of the night gotta be JC

all that shit Surf was doing to him leading up to his battle and he came out there and laid an egg

i know JC gotta be feeling himself right now

@Maywood, you talked to him since last night? How he feeling?

Like bro, nobody wants to see Math getting 30'd by Geechi. Nobody wants to see Lux tear DNA apart. JC deserves Lux, Daylyt deserves Lux but that's it. Let Lux retire in peace.

one of the silent winners of the night gotta be JC

all that shit Surf was doing to him leading up to his battle and he came out there and laid an egg

i know JC gotta be feeling himself right now

@Maywood, you talked to him since last night? How he feeling?
I was semi serious though

you don't think JC should be popping big shit right about now?

I know I would if I was him

Nah I Mean It will be ammo for the next battle , But he gotta be strategic w/this shit..

The Kid play this thing right & just be patient, No more Interviews Lux ,Surf & verb will all come to him

Surf vs JJTD gotta be Up Next

Cortez been wanting that battle for ages. Let it go, he's not battling you.
I don’t think it’s about wanting the battle...Surf been shitting on him for yrs one of the reasons why ppl downrate Cortez today

anyway everything Cortez has said in that blog bout Surf wasfacts .....
Except for the shoes I don’t care bout thar

Th3 Saga choking was hilarious, I'm sorry. "You think Ima let you w(in) pulice (police), where's your search warrant?" Th3 Saga weakness is the police, for sure.

I don’t think it’s about wanting the battle...Surf been shitting on him for yrs one of the reasons why ppl downrate Cortez today

anyway everything Cortez has said in that blog bout Surf wasfacts .....
Except for the shoes I don’t care bout thar
That's true, nigga been shitting on him heavy but what is Hate Hoffa reason to hate on Surf?

Back