Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE ON MY CHURCH GIRL THREAD

You could have simply asked how do you respond when someone tells you a person under, let's say 21yo, is pregnant.

Instead you talk about how you have a 20yo church girl. Already possessive af which is creepy

Y'all not kin nor blood. You didn't raise her. You taking a responsibility in her 'maturation' is creepy af. You essentially talk like you were trying to groom her is creepy af. You being 40+ and taking this child 'under ya wing' is creepy af. Us knowing you be 'thinking about' women in age group and how 'happy they make you' is creepy af.

Again, you take out all the personal shit and you have a legitimate question but of course you being you so you can't. You come off as the old fatherless deacon who think they got all the right answers for someone else kids but you got none of ya own. Especially the young ladies. If I was at the church my kids would avoid you and ya pocket candy. No offense

And yeah being a grown man at CEC is creepy af. You say HS now but.....still creepy imo
Im mad you really took time to break it down to him. Trust, he knows what the hell he doing...and been doing.

You could have simply asked how do you respond when someone tells you a person under, let's say 21yo, is pregnant.

Instead you talk about how you have a 20yo church girl. Already possessive af which is creepy

Y'all not kin nor blood. You didn't raise her. You taking a responsibility in her 'maturation' is creepy af. You essentially talk like you were trying to groom her is creepy af. You being 40+ and taking this child 'under ya wing' is creepy af. Us knowing you be 'thinking about' women in age group and how 'happy they make you' is creepy af.

Again, you take out all the personal shit and you have a legitimate question but of course you being you so you can't. You come off as the old fatherless deacon who think they got all the right answers for someone else kids but you got none of ya own. Especially the young ladies. If I was at the church my kids would avoid you and ya pocket candy. No offense

And yeah being a grown man at CEC is creepy af. You say HS now but.....still creepy imo

Interesting perspective.

Thanks for the feedback.

giphy.gif

This is the main thing that just jumped out to me as a read through the thread. Like 'Damn, he really just tried to plead his case for chuck e. cheese pizza.'. SMH.

I hesitate to even call that shit 'pizza'.

How often do you go to Chuck E Cheese?

Just saying......

If you haven't been there lately.........how do you know whether or not their pizza's any good?

I been there lately. I got a 10 year old and some of his friends parent's still ain't got their shit together enough to have their kids parties anywhere other than chuck e cheese. And we still ain't doing this.

Back