Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE ON MY CHURCH GIRL THREAD

just keep it moving fam lol

jesus saves...not Deadeye lol

I congratulated a coworker when she told us she was pregnant and she gave me the screw face.

Now I just give a middle the the road response: "Wow! Really?"

I congratulated a coworker when she told us she was pregnant and she gave me the screw face.

Now I just give a middle the the road response: "Wow! Really?"

See, this is what I don't understand.

What kind of reaction was she expecting when she told you she was pregnant?

Did she think you were trying to be funny or something?

See, this is what I don't understand.

What kind of reaction was she expecting when she told you she was pregnant?

Did she think you were trying to be funny or something?
It was a minute ago. I think what happened was, she had been trying to get pregnant but lost it early on and then got pregnant again a couple months later and that's when she told me.

But we live in a world where a terminating pregnancy is much more common and more acceptable socially so the presumption that getting pregnant is a good thing isn't quite accurate.

I'd rather reserve my reaction until I know how the woman feels... assuming she is even looking for a reaction from me. Cause if I tell her congrats but in her mind she panicking cause she don't know who the daddy is, what the fuck am I really congratulating her for?

dd9198031794de3c11cc5bd977572fa3.jpg

Yall let this nigga work, not realizing this the creep shit that prevents women wanting to sign up.

But i dont know nuffin...
You are absolutley correct. Which makes me laugh when he got so enraged when his number got called for being a creep

However, outside of being odd, it can be seen as a legitimate question. His scenario and approach is terrible

Yall let this nigga work, not realizing this the creep shit that prevents women wanting to sign up.

But i dont know nuffin...

How is any of this creepy?

You must be trolling.

It's common knowledge that most of the ABW ladies left before I even got here..........so wtf are you even talking about?

You are absolutley correct. Which makes me laugh when he got so enraged when his number got called for being a creep

However, outside of being odd, it can be seen as a legitimate question. His scenario and approach is terrible

Again, please explain how any of this is quote/unquote........."creepy."

Don't worry.

I know you can't..........because it isn't.

You already acknowledged that it's a legitimate question, so what's the problem?

No idea what you're talking about with the "scenario" and "approach."

Sometimes I think you nignogs are just talking to be talking.

Not even thinking about whether or not what you're saying even makes sense.

Last edited:
Again, please explain how any of this is quote/unquote........."creepy."

Don't worry.

I know you can't..........because it isn't.

You already acknowledged that it's a legitimate question, so what's the problem?

No idea what you're talking about with the "scenario" and "approach."

Sometimes I think you nignogs are just talking to be talking.

Not even thinking about whether or not what you're saying even makes sense.
You could have simply asked how do you respond when someone tells you a person under, let's say 21yo, is pregnant.

Instead you talk about how you have a 20yo church girl. Already possessive af which is creepy

Y'all not kin nor blood. You didn't raise her. You taking a responsibility in her 'maturation' is creepy af. You essentially talk like you were trying to groom her is creepy af. You being 40+ and taking this child 'under ya wing' is creepy af. Us knowing you be 'thinking about' women in age group and how 'happy they make you' is creepy af.

Again, you take out all the personal shit and you have a legitimate question but of course you being you so you can't. You come off as the old fatherless deacon who think they got all the right answers for someone else kids but you got none of ya own. Especially the young ladies. If I was at the church my kids would avoid you and ya pocket candy. No offense

And yeah being a grown man at CEC is creepy af. You say HS now but.....still creepy imo

Back